Most jobs are hyperlink-ed in the Job Description. There will be typos as I don’t proof the descriptions. I do this voluntarily outside of my day job with Reputation Inc so sometimes the updates might not be as regular as they could/should be.
I am a Partner with Reputation Inc. Reputation Inc is Ireland’s leading independent reputation management consultancy specialising in reputation insights, intelligence and engagement. We work directly with senior leaders to help them measure, manage and protect their organisation’s reputation. ReputationInc works with leading domestic and global organisations across a range of sectors including technology, retail, financial and professional services, pharma, food and consumer goods, private equity, energy, aviation, property, construction and materials.
If you would like to learn more about how ReputationInc can assist you or your organisation please email me at mrosney [at] reputation-inc.com
Connect with me on LinkedIn here.
If you know of any jobs going, or indeed if you would like me to post job vacancies for your organisation, please tweet me @rosney or email me email@example.com and I will post them here.
Ryanair, Europe’s no.1 airline, is looking for a highly motivated & organised PR/Communications professional with a genuine interest in all things business & current affairs to join our best-in-class PR Team. This is a fantastic career opportunity for someone who wants to learn, develop, and grow in a dynamic & fast-paced environment as they gain invaluable experience managing the reputation of one of Ireland’s biggest brands across 37+ markets throughout Europe.
- Daily media monitoring & reporting
- Researching & drafting press releases and other communication materials
- Delivering creative ideas for news angles
- Press office duties, including liaising with internal departments & drafting reactive media statements in a timely manner
- Building media interview/event briefs for Ryanair spokespeople
- Coordinating photocalls
- Maintenance of Ryanair’s corporate website
- Managing Ryanair’s corporate social media channels
- Supporting the wider team to achieve strategic objectives
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in-house/agency side in PR, Media, Communications or a similar field with demonstrable experience of media engagement/campaign delivery
- A good understanding of the IE & UK media landscape & how it works
- Exceptional written & verbal communication
- Strong corporate & business knowledge with a genuine interest in business news and current affairs
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management & ability to multi-task
- Good attitude & ability to work well within a team in a high-pressure environment