Reputation Inc is the leading international reputation management consultancy. For the last 20 years, we have been pioneers in reputation management, and have partnered with many leading global and local organisations to help them understand the importance and value of reputation. We are very proud of our work, and the impact it has in ensuring reputation guides better decision-making to create a more sustainable, prosperous world.
The ideal candidate should have a keen interest in corporate and organisational reputation, in media and corporate communications and must possess an eye for detail as well as an ability to see the bigger picture. Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential. The candidate must be able to write clearly and concisely and be a confident communicator. The successful candidate should be research-oriented and have the ability to work independently. Knowledge of marketing and social media platforms is an advantage.
The successful applicant will also be a bright self-starter, organised, with keen attention to detail and will be enthusiastic to be involved in a multitude of activities. They will be able to handle working with a diverse range of people/clients and be able stay on top of their work. We will support the candidate in developing the skills to kick-start their career, working alongside some of the most senior people in the business.
· Ongoing monitoring of reputation and communication trends
· Media relations support to senior team members, including ideas generation, writing, photography, media monitoring, liaison with third-party suppliers, etc.
· Content creation, including social media assets, copywriting, presentations, etc.
· General administration and office management
· Ongoing research and analysis on a variety of topics pertaining to client needs
· Desk research to support new business
· Assistance with preparation of business presentations
· Educated to degree level or higher in Marketing, Business, Communications, Public Relations or related fields.
At Reputation Inc we are Curious, Collaborative, Courageous. Across our offices, we are a team of diverse backgrounds, spanning different generations and nationalities, and everyone brings their own unique perspective and experience to the table. Our diverse workforce allows us to encourage a collaborative work environment, and to bring our unique perspectives to our work, because we know we get the best results when we work together.
We are constantly finding ways to improve and innovate, and we leave no stone unturned. We hold ourselves and each other to high standards, and in doing so we get the opportunity to grow and develop our careers, safe in the knowledge that every day we are striving to be the best we can be.
Our success as one of the top reputation management agencies comes from the talent we can attract and retain across our locations. We strive to provide the tools you need to succeed and excel in your career.
To apply in confidence, please email a cover letter and CV to Paula Cerruti at email@example.com
Communications Assistant – Eamon Ryan TD, Minister for Environment, Climate, Communications and Transport
Responsible to: Minister for Environment, Climate, Communications and Transport and his wider team
Term: Full time, contract coterminous with this Government’s term (including 3 month probation period) Immediate start. Standard working hours although some out-of-hours work and travel will be required.
Salary €35k per year
Location: Based in both Departments (DECC Adelaide Road / Transport Leeson Lane)
Main purpose of the role
Working with the Minister, his Special Media Advisor and his wider team, the Communications Assistant will be responsible for the creation of effective social media and website content and media releases on behalf of the Minister. The role will also include developing internal and external communications strategies to promote the work of the Minister across his two Departments and his role as a TD and leader of The Green Party.
- Working with the Minister’s Special Media Advisor and wider team on developing and delivering internal and external communications strategies
- Creating effective digital content for all social media sites and website ensuring the Minister’s updated regularly with relevant content. This includes writing, filming, editing, captioning and posting social content across multiple sites
- Assisting in drafting, editing and issuing national and local press releases and attending to other media matters as required
- Researching and reporting on important national and local issues and working on developing responses in coordination with the Minister and his wider team
- Tracking media/ social exposure, monitoring media and campaign coverage and preparing presentations and reports on this for the team
- Ensuring that the work the Minister undertakes in his Department is converted into clear communications that can be used widely
- Working with the team in providing content for constituency newsletters, both print and e-newsletters and occasional event organisation
- Ensuring that the work the Minister undertakes in his Department is converted into clear communications that can be used widely
The foregoing is not an exhaustive list of duties and the Communications Assistant will be required to demonstrate reasonable flexibility and adaptability as the operational needs of the office evolve.
Desired requirements for the role:
- 2-3 years work experience in a relevant communications role
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- A demonstrative understanding of social media strategies and media relations
- Above average knowledge of various social media platforms, including Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Experience in digital content creation, copy writing and updating websites
- Design, filming and editing skills and proficiency in relevant software such as Canva, Kapwing, Adobe, or applicant’s preferred content creation tools (please specify in cover letter)
- Ability to work in a fast paced, reactive environment
- Proactive, creative and innovative
- The ability to multitask and to work in a busy, fast paced, reactive environment
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to work well both within a team and on own initiative
- A strong interest in environment, climate action, transport, public policy and politics, knowledge of the Dublin Bay South constituency and a Green Party supporter
Please send a CV and covering letter with links to a work sample to Claire.firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with the job title Communications Assistant in the email subject line.
Deadline is 5pm Wednesday 26st January 2022.
Job title: Communications Adviser
Term: Full-time position for 6 months with the possibility of an extension until the end of current legislative term in 2024
Salary: Dependent on experience
Reports to: Ciarán Cuffe MEP
Job Location: European Parliament, Brussels or Tara Building, Tara Street, Dublin.
Please indicate your preferred work location in your application.
Please also indicate how you heard about the job vacancy.
- Ability to communicate complex EU policy challenges and activities to the press and public in easy-to understand language using compelling messages across different platforms
- Plan, create, and disseminate media content including press releases, newsletters, opinion pieces, speeches, video, graphics, website management and social media.
- Seek out media opportunities and develop and maintain key media contacts for general and specialised content in Brussels/Dublin for relevant policy areas.
- Develop, implement and periodically review a strategic communications plan for MEP (calendar grid / campaigns / webinars / live events etc.) for EU/IE audiences.
- Monitor media performance using key metrics and update media plan as appropriate.
- Initiate, organise, attend and contribute to relevant meetings including Ireland Green Delegation meetings (Grace O’Sullivan/Ciarán Cuffe and staff) Greens/EFA Group meetings, and other events and webinars as appropriate.
- Plan and organise events for MEP to both host and participate online and in Dublin/Brussels to progress policy implementation/debate, and work with others to organise and implement.
- Liaise with offices of other Greens/EFA MEPs on joint communications or campaign work; assist in work relating to the group’s campaigns.
- Communicate and assist with MEP’s plenary and committee activities including ensuring voting lists are consistent with Irish Green MEPs’ views and policies
- A strong track record in producing media content and publication, with at least 2-3 years experience in a policy/political communications role
- Proven experience of working as part of a team
- Excellent ability to use current IT/AV equipment and software
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing deadlines
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail, an eye for design and accuracy
- Ability to take initiative and work proactively to manage competing deadlines, to prioritise tasks and work independently.
- Keen interest in and understanding of Irish and EU politics and institutions
- Educated to third level, or exceptional level of experience relevant to the role.
- Sympathetic to the aims and values of the Irish Green Party, and the Greens in the European Parliament
- Knowledge of the Dublin constituency
- Familiarity with transport, energy and/or regional affairs
- Previous experience of working within a European Institution
- Working knowledge of Irish or other European languages
To apply, please email a one-page cover letter outlining how you meet the criteria along with a one-page CV in pdf format to Ciarán Cuffe MEP at firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line ‘Communications Adviser Application January 2022’.
Please provide a link or copy of one published piece of writing or communications content.
The deadline for applications is noon CET on Friday 28 January 2022.
NB: If there is a high level of applications, desirable criteria may be used to shortlist for interviews.
Requests for feedback will be honoured following the interview stage. All information will be held in compliance with GDPR and only for the purposes of this recruitment exercise.
Please note that due to the Covid-19 pandemic there may be a requirement to work from home for extended periods.
Communications Officer – Dublin City University
Dublin City University is looking for a Communications Officer to join the Communications and Marketing Dept. Dublin City University is a young, ambitious and vibrant university, with a mission ‘to transform lives and societies through education, research, innovation and engagement’. Based on three academic campuses in the Glasnevin-Drumcondra region of north Dublin, it has more than 18,000 students enrolled across five faculties.
About the role
Reporting to the Communications Manager, the Communications Officer will assist in the implementation of the university’s internal and external communications strategies working closely with all colleagues in the Communications and Marketing Department, colleagues across DCU faculties and units as well as third party service providers.
The Communications team is conducting a review of the university’s research communications strategy in 2022 and this role will play an important part in that process. The successful individual requires extensive communications knowledge and a strong sense of news value, storytelling capabilities as well as accurate writing/editing skills to assist in public relations/media promotion of DCU’s initiatives, research and events.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Assist with the Implementation of the strategic communications plan for the university across all channels
· In conjunction with communications colleagues draft and implement communications plans for specific projects and areas of research across faculties.
· Liaise with schools, faculties and departments to develop story ideas and promote research
· Prepare briefing materials for senior leadership in advance of engagements with media or key public or industry representatives
· Research and write regular news releases for regional, national and international distribution
· Work with communications offices of Government, industry and academic partners
· Be the point of contact for press and media inquiries, interview requests etc.
· Media management of events (in person and virtual) at the university, working with the university events team and other university departments, photographers videographers etc. as required
· Network and develop media contacts across a range of sectors
· Be alive to and across media opportunities for DCU academic staff and research
· Develop content for DCU website and social media channels
· Assist with the provision of media training for DCU spokespeople.
· Any other duties which may be assigned by the Communications Manager or Director of Communications & Marketing
Qualifications and Experience
The ideal candidate will have the following:
· A minimum 5+ years’ experience working in communications, preferably in a busy agency or multi-disciplinary environment
· Demonstrable experience working in media relations, public relations, communications or journalism
· Experience working across many different sectors such as research, science, technology or business sectors
· Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
· Ability to identify and maximise media opportunities for DCU staff and their research
· Strong interpersonal skills with proven experience of building and managing
relationships with internal and external audiences
· Excellent organisational and IT skills with experience creating content for web and social media channels
· Experience of working in a busy interdisciplinary team environment to tight deadlines
· Excellent attention to detail
· Strong interest in and knowledge of Irish media
To apply for the role and for more details, please go to
Ornua is a dairy co-operative which sells dairy products on behalf of its Members; Ireland’s dairy processors and, in turn, Irish dairy farmers. It is Ireland’s largest exporter of Irish dairy products, exporting to 110 countries worldwide. Headquartered in Dublin, it has annualised sales of over €2.3 billion and a global team of 2,850 employees. Ornua operates from 10 business units worldwide, including 16 production facilities, and has sales and marketing teams working in-market across all four corners of the globe.
The Group is structured across two divisions: Ornua Foods and Ornua Ingredients.
Ornua Foods is responsible for the marketing and sales of Ornua’s consumer brands including Kerrygold, Dubliner, Pilgrims Choice, Kerrygold Avantage, Forto, and BEO. Markets are served by production facilities and in-market sales and marketing teams in Africa, Asia, Germany, Ireland, the UK, the rest of Europe, the Middle East, and the US.
Ornua Ingredients is responsible for the procurement of Irish and non-Irish dairy products and for the sale of dairy ingredients to food manufacturing and foodservice customers across the world. Ornua Ingredients is also responsible for managing volatility through de-risking and trading strategies. The business is supported by production facilities in Saudi Arabia, Spain, the UK, the US and by in-market teams in Africa and the Middle East.
An exciting opportunity to lead the Ornua Communications team (maternity leave cover). A versatile role that encompasses public relations, corporate and brand communications, stakeholder management, issues & crisis management, event and sponsorship management and internal communications.
The role centres on leading and supporting a dynamic, creative, and high performing team while working closely with the Ornua leadership team to maintain and strengthen Ornua’s brand, reputation, and visibility in Ireland and internationally.
The role requires bringing great ideas and strategy to life; being a creative storyteller; embracing communication technologies; and crafting and executing impactful communication programmes which resonate with Ornua’s many shareholders.
Key responsibilities to include:
- Oversee the development and delivery of Ornua’s global communications strategy to strengthen the profile of the Group in line with Ornua’s growth strategy and purpose
- Manage Ornua’s crisis communications strategy while assessing the reputational risks posed by external factors including political, evolving consumer/public sentiment, environmental issues
- Oversee the development and delivery of PR & marketing campaigns across print and digital
- Support the corporate communication requirements of the Executive and Ornua Board
- Oversee the management of Ornua’s Stay Connected Internal Communications strategy
- Oversea the delivery of core Ornua projects including business integration and transformation communications support
- Support Ornua’s Diversity & Belonging Strategy
- Manage internal and external stakeholders including Ornua Group functions & global businesses, industry, members, farmers, and media relations
- Management of day-to-day team requirements including team finance, team meetings and providing team guidance and support
- An excellent understanding of how to communicate with different audiences and strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to negotiate, influence and build relationships and to explain complex issues
- A deep understanding of Agri Food sector, and preferably the Irish dairy industry
- Passionate about Irish food and interested in sharing the story of Irish dairy farming with markets across the globe
- 10+ years of experience working in Communications / Public Relations
- Proven record of devising and implementing creative communication campaigns
- Proven record in issues & crisis management
- Proven record in leading a fast-paced team and managing multiple stakeholders
- Proven strong digital communications skillset
- Creative and energetic person with an ability to work under own initiative
- Excellent content and copy writing skills
- Extensive event management experience
- Excellent organisational and project planning/management skills
- Experience in budgeting and basic financial reporting
- Periods of travel throughout the year
- Full driving license
The Early Years Communications Coordinator will play an integral role on the Corporate Communications Team, whilst providing valuable communications advice and support to Pobal’s Early Years Directorate.
This includes internal and external communications, programme announcements, branding, coordination of launches and campaigns, media and social media monitoring, website development and media engagement.
The Coordinator will enhance and strengthen Pobal’s role in delivering high quality services and supports on behalf of the Department of Children, Equality, Disability, Integration and Youth (DCEDIY) in respect of early learning and care programmes.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Responsible for implementing and managing corporate communication efforts across Pobal’s early years’ service delivery.
- Develop and implement an internal communications plan to support effective information flows within Early Years Operations and with relevant business partners.
- Develop and implement external communications plans aligned with training, consultation and customer/stakeholder engagement strategies to support programme implementation and service excellence.
- Review current communication channels and support the development of an improvement plan for key internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist with the coordination, planning and management of campaigns including programme launches, events, photocalls, etc
- Manage and respond to media queries, funder queries and parliamentary questions in a timely and efficient manner, including relevant administration of same.
- Liaise closely with early years operational teams to monitor potential communication challenges and develop supports including media briefing materials and statements
- Ensure streamlined and effective methods for communications with the early learning and school aged care sector, representative groups and City / County Childcare Committees and to set communications priorities that are linked to service priorities.
- To coordinate and successfully manage a series of communications forums, internal working groups and to build on the outcomes and agreed actions.
- To draft, edit and compile communication resources, publications, portal announcements and website updates.
Teamwork and Stakeholder Engagement
- Coordinate a broad cross section of internal clients with varied communications requirements.
- The ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a dynamic team and multi stakeholder environment.
- To drive corporate communication priorities and ensure they are implemented successfully across early year’s operational services within Pobal.
- To act as the key point of contact with the Department of Children, Equality, Disability, Integration and Youth (DCEDIY) and other early learning and care stakeholders and representative groups.
- Collaborate with early year’s representative organisations, external vendors and suppliers as appropriate and in line with the communications and stakeholder engagement strategy.
Customer Service & Support
- Act as a key point of contact and provide communications and public relations advice and recommendations to the Early Years Operations Directorate.
- Keep up with topical issues and challenges impacting the Early Learning and Care and School Aged Care Sector.
- Coordinate large-scale events and meetings and circulate relevant communications and information subsequently.
- At least 5 years related experience in a large fast-paced environment.
- Experience in a communications role, which has included the following areas; media relations, corporate communications, public relations, public information campaigns or digital media.
- Ability to communicate complex information clearly to a range of stakeholders.
- Proficient in MS packages e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint.
- Relevant third level qualification (e.g. Degree or Masters), or equivalent gained in Public Relations, Communications or near related field is essential.
Additional information and a detailed job description is available from www.pobal.ie
Pobal is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes suitably qualified applicants
from all sections of society.
Beachhut PR is an agency built to service the communications needs of the fastest growing tech players in Ireland and internationally. Working exclusively with tech clients, we specialise in Public Relations, Communications Strategy and Corporate Storytelling. Our relationships with business, trade and specialist tech media in Ireland and around the world gives our clients an unparalleled global reach.
Beachhut PR is growing and we are now recruiting an Account Manager with 3+ years agency / in-house experience in a senior role. The ideal candidate is focused, driven, autonomous in their working style and passionate about the tech industry.
- Creativity: Ability to pitch media outlets with interesting angles
- Communicator – Articulate with excellent writing skills
- Experience managing a team and client relationships
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Extensive knowledge of the international and Irish tech media landscape
- Developing and implementing communication and PR strategies
- Managing client relationships
- Advising on PR and media outreach strategy
- Preparing regular client reports and attending client meetings
- Delegating and overseeing work to the team
- Creating, attending and promoting client events
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong relationship building and liaising with senior clients
Contract Type: Permanent
Package: Salary based on experience
How to Apply: email@example.com
1. Position summary
Mental Health Reform is seeking to recruit a creative and talented Communications and Membership Officer. This position supports the work of the Communications and Engagement Manager and is specifically focused on MHR’s digital communication channels and ensuring strong member engagement in the coalition. This includes copywriting, content creation, social media management, website development, database management, membership communication, development and support.
2. About Mental Health Reform:
Mental Health Reform (MHR) is Ireland’s leading national coalition on mental health. Our vision is of an Ireland where everyone can access the support that they need in their community to achieve their best possible mental health. With more than 75 member organisations and thousands of individual supporters, MHR provides a coordinated voice to Government, its agencies, the Oireachtas and the general public on mental health issues. https://www.mentalhealthreform.ie/
3. Main responsibilities
a) Develop and grow MHR’s digital communication channels
- Develop and maintain an ongoing social media presence to sustain our supporter network
- Develop social media campaigns to support MHR’s campaigning objectives
- Draft social media messages in line with the organisation’s policies
- Design creative social media content, e.g. graphics, photos and videos
- Respond to social media posts in line with the organisation’s communications, enquiries and related policies
- Support the digital dissemination of MHR projects and publications
- Draft and disseminate eNewsletters
- Maintain and update MHR’s website content
- Monitor and evaluate digital communications in accordance with MHR reporting requirements
b) Supporting the implementation of MHR’s communication strategy
- Work within the Communications and Engagement team to implement a communications strategy
- Conduct analysis on the impact of our communications activities
- Ensure strict adherence to the MHR brand
- Support the proof-reading and editing of documents
- Liaise with graphic designers on the production of publications and reports
- Develop key media messages and arguments in conjunction with the Communications and Engagement Manager for Senior Management
- Draft and contribute to press releases, press statements and articles on key mental health issues for internal and external communications
- Facilitate and support individual stories for utilisation in MHR campaigns
- Support the running of network events
c) Strengthening Membership engagement and support
- Support the development and implementation of a membership engagement strategy
- Build and maintain strong internal communication processes to ensure MHR is effectively communicating with its members
- Organise and support the delivery of member events
- Strengthen membership engagement in campaigns and other key activities
d) Supporting the implementation of MHRs fundraising strategy
- Support organisational fundraising activities
- Proactively identify opportunities to increase organisational fundraising revenue
- Ensure compliance with relevant fundraising guidelines
e) Assisting MHR to deliver on its overall strategic goals
- Work within the framework of the overall objectives and policies and practices of MHR
- Ensure all work undertaken complies with data protection and GDPR rules
- Contribute to the promotion of equality of opportunity, anti-discriminatory practice, diversity, individual rights and choice in all aspects of work
- Update MHR’s contacts database
- Carry out other administrative duties as required
- Supervise staff, interns and/or volunteers as required
- Participate in relevant training and development courses as agreed with the CEO
- Undertake such other duties as might be reasonably assigned from time to time by the line manager
- Be vigilant to any Health, Safety and Welfare risks in the workplace and bring any concerns to the attention of the CEO or Health & Safety Representative
4. The person
Skills, knowledge and experience required:
- A third-level qualification in a relevant discipline
- Proven experience in a public relations, communications or campaigning role
- Proven excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and
- Experience in developing and publishing social media content
- Experience of creating graphics, videos and images using Canva
- Ability to represent MHR to a range of audiences and to build effective relationships with member organisations, volunteers, media professionals, service user, family member/carer and professional groups
- Strong research and analytical skills with an ability to access information quickly and strategically
- Excellent organisational and IT skills including in Microsoft Office software, CRM systems and social media apps
- Knowledge of the health and social policy context in which MHR operates
- Experience in a team-working environment
- Creativity and an ability to generate engaging communication messages
- An ability to work with initiative and autonomy and take responsibility for a functional role within a small team
- Experience in and familiarity with the community and voluntary sector in Ireland
- Experience of database management (Salesforce or other CRM software)
- Familiarity with mental health issues in Ireland
The salary range for officer is €30,000 – €40,000 & will be commensurate with skills & experience.
Mental Health Reform operates the following benefits for its employees:
- Defined contribution pension scheme.
- Annual leave 24 days, exclusive of public holidays, 1 company day and 1 wellbeing day per year
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme
- This job description is not a definitive list of tasks; rather it is designed to give an overview of the job. It is envisaged that the post-holder will use their own initiative and develop the job under guidance so that the organisations aims are achieved. It should be noted that the organisation is dynamic and fast paced and it may be necessary to step beyond the areas outlined above to support others from time to time.
- This is a one-year position with the possibility of extending. Flexibility is required regarding hours as some weekend and evening work will be necessary. Travel and out of office work may also be a feature of the role.
- Mental health Reform is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- All documentation received by Mental Health Reform will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Acts, 1988 and 2003 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR; 2018). The information will only be used by Mental Health Reform in the processing of job applications and for ongoing administrative purposes with job candidates.
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Requests for additional information can be sent to email@example.com.
Closing date for the submission of applications is Monday January 24th at 5:00 PM
An opportunity now exists for a suitably qualified and committed individual to take up the role of Communications Specialist within the Transparency function of the Department of Justice.
The role involves:
- Drafting high quality, factual and timely content for the Oireachtas, including Parliamentary Questions, Leaders Questions, Topical Issues, Commencement Matters and other Oireachtas business;
- Preparing material for responses to press queries in their subject area and proactively preparing content for publication by the Department,
- Developing stakeholder engagement and public information initiatives.
- Drafting speech and briefing packs for the Department’s Ministers, other members of Government including the Taoiseach and senior management;
- Preparing responses to correspondence received from members of the public;
- Driving and inputting into delivery of events and public consultations;
- Building and maintaining positive stakeholder relationships with the Department’s Agencies, Offices and bodies;
- Supporting the delivery of high quality events for the Department
- Building positive stakeholder relationships across the Department, enabling open collaboration and information flow
- Supporting the development of policies, protocols, templates and other key documents for the function. Managing and maintaining these documents, carrying out periodic review and evaluation
For a detailed position description and information on how to apply please follow this link: https://jobs.justice.ie/website/Jobs/jobs.nsf/page/4E603A8D207FF30C802587AD005664D9
About the Department of Justice:
The Department of Justice has overall responsibility for public policy and administration in respect of criminal justice, public safety, civil and family law, national security, and immigration. The vision of the Department of Justice as out in its Strategy Statement 2021-2023, is for “a safe, fair and inclusive Ireland” achieved through working together with the Department’s values to advance community and national security, promote justice and safeguard human rights.
The Department employs over 2,700 people directly and has responsibility for the Justice sector, with overall 25,000 staff and a budget of €3 billion.
The following are some of the areas included in the Department’s remit:
- Policing and national security
- Developing evidence based policy in areas such as crime prevention, recidivism, community safety, border management and immigration, amongst others
- Drafting civil and criminal legislation, including transposing EU and international conventions
- Providing an immigration service
- Leading whole of government action on various strategies.
Cubic Telecom is looking for a PR Manager to join our Marketing Team and help tell the story of Cubic Telecom. The PR Manager will utilize traditional and online marketing tools to enhance our visibility and influence upon the public, employees, business affiliates and the media while managing day-to-day marketing and PR activities.
This position will lead, manage, develop and execute strategic initiatives that will position Cubic as the global connected software and IoT solutions leader. The right candidate possesses deep familiarity the Automotive industry, software, data and analytics technology and the Internet-of-Things (IoT) technology. Extensive media relations experience, comfort leading a dynamic and global PR program, an expert at translating complex technology concepts and their impact into digestible stories, and can exercise high judgment while acting quickly is also required.
The PR Manager partners with our three business units, Sales, Product and Marketing teams, to develop and execute messaging, PR strategy, and innovative communications tactics. The ideal candidate enjoys diving deep into technology and related applications and verticals is motivated by a dynamic, highly creative culture where the challenge of breaking new ground and redefining best practices is encouraged.
This role will operate at a senior level and you will report to the Director of Marketing.
- Define, develop, and oversee end-to-end execution of a global PR program:
- Work closely with the Director of marketing and the executive team to align public relations program with global company objectives
- Manage strategy and tactics for global media relations with focus on automotive, agriculture, technology trades and general business press
- Manage strategy and tactics for industry analyst program – identifying tier-one firms and building relationships and ensuring targeted analysts are kept up to date on all relevant product launches and Company updates
- Deliver strategic counsel to business leadership and executives
- Regularly interact with senior leadership to influence strategy and negotiate decisions in relation to announcements, messaging.
- Write press releases, editorials, FAQ’s and communication plans
- Build global spokesperson and speakership programs, including spokesperson training of executives
- Develop and strengthen relationships with key journalists, bloggers, reviewers and industry analysts covering the automotive and agriculture industry and IoT
- Manage crisis communications
- Manage a technical B2B PR Agency
- Work with Demand Gen team to identify social media content and social media engagement tactics Execute social media campaigns – both organic and paid
- Manage PR budget and strategic decision regarding agency engagement
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5- 10 years of public relations experience
- Business-to-business technology PR experience required
- Current experience managing media relationships, and a network of media contacts
- Experience managing PR Agencies
- Experience supporting press events and media briefings
- Strong writing and editorial skills with ability to communicate complex topics effectively to trade and business press
Other Skills & Abilities include:
- Outgoing, personable team player
- Customer / Client Focus
- Time Management
- Collaboration Skills
- Technical Capacity
- Decision Making
- Communication Proficiency
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rated) + 2 company days
- Health Insurance
- Pension Contribution
- Death in Service Benefit
- Tax saver scheme
- Learning and Development Supports
- Career Development Opportunities
- Bits & Bobs days (paid half day every quarter to get your Bits & Bobs completed)
- Bike to work scheme
- Sports and Social Club
- Regular social events
Cubic Telecom is an equal opportunities employer and committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace.
The American Chamber of Commerce Ireland (AmCham) is the leadership voice of US business in Ireland representing over 800 companies, including many household names. Our key activities are advocacy and networking. AmCham membership includes US companies operating from Ireland, Irish companies expanding in the US and organisations with strong bilateral links between Ireland and the US.
||American Chamber of Commerce, Ireland
||24 January 2022
|Position / Title
||Public Affairs, Advocacy and Communications
||Senior Communications Executive
||6-month fixed term with the view to extend
|How To Apply
Interested candidates should send a CV, cover note and writing samples – titled ‘Communications Executive’ – to Aoife O’Brien at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Monday, 24 January 2022.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your communications and public affairs career within one of Ireland’s most influential business groups. It will provide you with the platform to work with leaders of international and global businesses, the media and Government.
This role is responsible for supporting the communications work of AmCham. You will be reporting to a senior member of the communications team, and you will work closely with the public affairs and advocacy team as well as the wider AmCham team.
The ideal candidate should have an appropriate third level qualification*, and an interest in content creation, digital media, writing and storytelling. You will have a sharp eye for detail, along with strong planning, organisational and time management skills as you will be required to meet tight deadlines on digital content, publications and media.
(*Relevant third level qualifications include: Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, Digital Media.)
- Support in the drafting of speeches, articles, Op Ed’s, statements and press releases.
- Creation of compelling stories and case studies to promote the work of the organisation through written, video, photo and audio content for delivery in the media and other channels, in line with the organisation’s priorities.
- Deliver the Chamber’s social media strategy promoting deeper engagement across channels.
- Support the press function of the Chamber and maintain key media relationships.
- Brand management.
- Support in creating messaging and marketing for in-house events.
- Content creation and production management of print publications and research papers.
- Support communications campaigns across AmCham’s digital platforms.
- Tracking relevant media coverage/political activities and reporting these on a daily or weekly basis as required.
- Support the Advocacy and Public Affairs team through the delivery of key messaging and in the development of impactful Public Affairs campaigns.
- Creation of compelling content for AmCham’s website and other internal platforms.
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- The ideal candidate will have 1- 2 years relevant post qualification experience. (*Relevant third level qualifications include: Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, Digital Media.)
- Experience in delivering various types of written and creative content designed to engage and inform audiences
- Excellent written, oral communication skills and proof-reading skills.
- Team player and highly collaborative.
- Experience in the use of digital tools and social media platforms. Experience in the use of website content management systems is preferable.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal and professional communication skills with the ability to build strong stakeholder relationship
- Self-motivated and highly organised with excellent attention to detail.
- The ideal candidate should have an appropriate third level qualification* and will have 1- 2 years relevant post qualification experience. (*Relevant third level qualifications include: Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, Digital Media.)
ALDI, one of the world’s most successful retailers now have an opening for a Communications Assistant – Consumer PR & Events to join their growing Communications team. They are seeking a highly motivated individual that can demonstrate excellent management skills, exceptional attention to detail and strong organisational skills, with a real passion for consumer communications and all things media related.
||Naas, Kildare, Hybrid working offered
||4 February 2022
|Position / Title
||Communications Assistant – Consumer PR & Events
||Head of Consumer PR
|How To Apply
Email email@example.com or call 083 8608688 today to learn more!
You will be responsible for supporting the delivery of communications of Food Awards, Special Buy programme, BWS (Beers, Wines & Spirits) and project management of their client’s Events campaign. The successful candidate will be expected to act as cover in other areas of Consumer PR, as part of colleague holiday cover.
The role will be primarily in Consumer Public Relations, however the successful candidate will be expected to act as cover in other areas including events when required to do so.
Essential Experience and Skill Sets
- Communicate in a timely, effective and professional manner with key stakeholders
- Contribute to the day-to- day management of the company’s consumer engagement with the media by preparing timely and accurate responses to queries received through the external PR agency
- At least 3 years’ experience in the implementation of the consumer communications strategy through drafting of press releases, presentation materials and key media engagements
- Some experience in Corporate PR would be a distinct advantage for holiday cover period
- Knowledge and interest in marketing & PR that extends beyond the scope of their role
- Commercially minded and conscious of the impact that their work has on the wider business
- Proven track record/examples in personally delivering events, both small and large, on time and on budget
- Experience in a busy, deadline driven environment
- Prior experience working with 3rd party agencies recognised
- Prior experience of working in a team environment
- Polite and professional manner
- Examples of a systematic work ethic
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication and administration skills
- Proficient IT skills
- Full drivers licence
- PR, Communications and Marketing qualification preferred
How to apply
To apply for this role, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today or call 083 8608688
At Taoglas we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company’s growth. We are hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, to ensure a bright future.
Taoglas is a leading provider of advanced technology for a smarter World. Our solutions include advanced components and technologies and help OEMs, enterprises, and communities to resolve the complexities of bringing digital transformation solutions to market quickly and cost effectively.
Focused on best-in-class, high-performance antenna and RF design with advanced positioning, imaging, audio and artificial intelligence technologies, Taoglas has unique expertise in integrating and commercializing highly complex technology solutions.
We utilize this expertise for our home-grown connected smart services such as Taoglas Waste Insights™ as well as being a trusted advisor to OEMs and enterprises regardless of where they are on their digital transformation journey. With world-class design, consultancy and engineering expertise, along with support and test centers globally, Taoglas has proven expertise across the transportation, waste management, connected healthcare, smart cities and smart building industries.
Our employees are passionate about advancing technology. We are looking for creative, bright, and motivated team members who share our passion for excellence and want to make an impact at an innovative, dynamic high-growth company. We celebrate our employees for their innovation, perseverance, and hard work in a fun, rewarding, and fast-moving environment. If you enjoy the sense of accomplishment that comes from working together to build a smarter world, contact us to see how you can become part of our team!
Reporting to: GVP of Marketing
The Team Taoglas’ Marketing Team is growing quickly as we plan to scale our brand and expand into new markets during 2022. We lead the marketing and communication strategy and act as brand ambassadors, owning all marketing channels and supporting all departments across the business.
The marketing team is currently formed by 14 marketing experts globally, and we are planning to grow our headcount in upcoming months to build a new structure that will strengthen our brand, drive growth and commercial excellence.
Main Purpose: The Global Head of Corporate Communications will utilize traditional and online marketing tools to enhance our visibility and influence upon the public, employees, business affiliates and the media while managing day-to-day communications and PR activities.
This position will lead, manage, develop and execute strategic initiatives that will position Taoglas as the global IoT solutions leader. The right candidate possesses deep familiarity the wireless eco-system and the Internet-of-Things (IoT) technology, extensive media relations, analyst relations and investor relations experience, is comfortable leading a dynamic and global PR program, is an expert at translating complex technology concepts and their impact into digestible stories, and can exercise high judgment while acting quickly.
The Global Head of Corporate Communications partners with our executives and two business units, to develop and execute messaging, PR/AR/IR strategy, and innovative communications tactics. The ideal candidate enjoys diving deep into IoT technology and related applications and is motivated by a dynamic, highly creative culture where the challenge of breaking new ground and redefining best practices is encouraged.
- Define, develop, and oversee end-to-end execution of a global corporate communications program:
- Work closely with the GVP of marketing and the executive team to align public relations program with global company objectives
- Manage strategy and tactics for global media relations with focus on wireless trades and general business press
- Manage strategy and tactics for industry analyst program – identifying tier-one firms and building relationships and ensuring targeted analysts are kept up to date on all relevant product launches and company updates
- Deliver strategic counsel to business leadership and executives
- Regularly interact with senior leadership to influence strategy and negotiate decisions in relation to announcements and messaging.
- Write press releases, editorials, FAQ’s and communication plans
- Serve as a global liaison for international marketing teams, helping to support international expansion plans, product and solution launches, and cross-functional PR campaigns
- Build global spokesperson and speakership programs, including spokesperson training of executives
- Develop and strengthen relationships with key journalists, bloggers, reviewers and industry analysts covering the wireless industry and IoT
- Manage crisis communications
- Manage the company’s social media program with input from the marketing and commercial teams, execute social media campaigns – both organic and paid
- Manage PR budget and strategic decisions regarding agency engagement
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized and an innovative and creative problem solver.
- Ability to react to change of business demands
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work cross-functionally.
- You have a creative flair and an eye for detail.
- Excellent analytical skills – The ability to work with large data sets, synthesize findings and communicate recommendations is essential
- Experience with budget management and negotiation of contracts.
- Self-starter attitude combined with strong collaboration skills.
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5- 10 years of public relations experience with a high tech company
- Business-to-business technology PR, AR and IR experience required
- Current experience managing media relationships, and a network of media contacts
- Experience supporting press events and media/analyst briefings
- Strong writing and editorial skills with ability to communicate complex topics effectively to trade, financial and business press
Up to 25% of overnight travel is anticipated for this position. Some occasional local day travel may be necessary.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We’re Coinbase. We’re the world’s most trusted way to join the crypto revolution, serving more than 73 million accounts in more than 100 countries.
Our mission is to increase economic freedom around the world, and we couldn’t do this without hiring the best people. We’re a group of hard-working overachievers who are deeply focused on building the future of finance and Web 3.0 for our users across the globe, whether they’re trading, storing, staking or using crypto. Know those people who always lead the group project? That’s us.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for candidates who will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, and disrupt ourselves. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people who are excited to learn about and live crypto, because those are the folks who enjoy the intense moments in our sprint and recharge work culture.
Ready to #LiveCrypto? Who you are:
You’ve got good vibes. You’re optimistic about the future and determined to get there.
You’re never tired of learning. You want to be a pro in bleeding edge tech like DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, and Web 3.0.
You appreciate direct communication. You’re both an active communicator and an eager listener – because let’s face it, you can’t have one without the other. You’re cool with candid feedback and see every setback as an opportunity to grow.
You can pivot on the fly. Crypto is constantly evolving, so our priorities do, too. What you worked on last month may not be what you work on today, and that excites you. You’re not looking for a boring job.
You have a “can do” attitude. Our teams create high-quality work on quick timelines. Owning a problem doesn’t scare you, but rather empowers you to take 100% responsibility for achieving our mission.
You want to be part of a winning team. We’re stronger together, and you’re a person who embraces being pushed out of your comfort zone.
What You’ll Be Doing
Overseeing Coinbase’s media relations and strategic presence in critical policy debates within EU and key member states across the region
Providing durable and optimized plans to oversee reactive issues management and proactive relationship building with communicators and media across the EU
Analyzing policy, media, and influencer commentary to provide crisp memos and evaluation for Coinbase’s Director of Global Policy Communications and the wider Coinbase Public Policy team
Building our a communications/public affairs agency footprint to ensure solid and clear planning processes
Exploring and implementing data-driven methodologies to evaluate the impact and effectiveness of our work
What We Look For In You
Excellent political judgement
A strong media and policy network in both Brussels and London
Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities and deadlines
World class verbal and written communication skills
Hands-on approach across writing, social, crisis-response, and proactive communications
Passion for building a solid and scalable model for media relations in the EU
Political junkie who is obsessed with news, politics, and the policymaking process
Nice To Haves
A second EU language, with a particular emphasis on either German, French, or Spanish
Excellent judgement and the ability to act entrepreneurially and independently
High-level consumer and policy knowledge of crypto. Deep expertise not required but obviously beneficial
Experience of working with policymakers and media in the EU
Experience managing high-profile political and media crises
Building measurement and analysis of press and political strategies
Knowledge and comfortability with digital content strategies across social, blogs, and marketing channels
Comfortable working with and briefing senior leaders without supervision
A good sense of humour is essential
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and to review all of our job postings to minimize biased language. Coinbase does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how your data will be processed as part of the application procedure for application locations is available here: Ireland/EU, United Kingdom, and California. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.
Please note that for employees based in the US, Philippines, Canada or Singapore, if your role requires you to be present in a Coinbase office or if you choose to be physically present in a Coinbase office or sponsored location, participate in any in-person gathering (including offsites) or engage in business travel sponsored by Coinbase, you will be required to be fully vaccinated (as defined by applicable law). If you receive an offer, you will receive additional information about the grounds and process for an exemption.
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency, Employee Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to accommodations[at]coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here).
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.
Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more, and we’re dedicated to this mission across every aspect of our company. Microsoft’s Public Affairs Communications Team is a group of professionals focused on telling stories that demonstrate the company’s commitment to building trust and contributing to solutions for some of the world’s big challenges. We work on issues at the intersection of technology, public policy, and societal impact. We manage external communications on topics that drive daily news cycles and public discussion about the impact of technology around the world and the responsibility of tech providers in the broader societal context. We’re a multi-disciplinary, high-performing team with communications, marketing, and government affairs professionals. The Public Affairs Communications Team is also part of the broader Microsoft Communications Group, so you’ll join a large, diverse community of professionals focused on innovative communications, and you’ll have ample opportunities for career growth
In this role, you will work together with and as an integral part of the European Government Affairs team to help plan and execute strategic communications efforts to advance Microsoft’s public policy agenda and engagement across the region. The communications function is central to positioning Microsoft as a strategic partner for Europe’s digital agenda.
As part of the team you will manage external communications on topics that drive daily news cycles and public discussion about the impact of technology around the world.
In this role, you will focus on the development of engaging communications campaigns that help advance Microsoft’s public policy goals in Europe. The specific areas of focus will include a range of public policy topics and issues including: Twin Transition (digital economy and societal impact including open data, technology and corporate responsibility, skills for jobs as well as sustainability) other topics related to cloud regulation and cybersecurity. You’ll be working closely with colleagues across the European Government Affairs team as well as other business partners across Europe and worldwide to support issues-based communications. You will both lead and support a range of proactive announcements and initiatives, manage reactive issues that can impact the company’s reputation, develop narratives, engage reporters and support the team on other communications matters.
The role can be based anywhere in Europe and will require frequent travel to Brussels.
- You’ll develop and execute communications strategies to advance Microsoft’s European policy work in Brussels and across the region.
- You’ll contribute to significantly strengthening our strategic communications efforts in Europe, working closely with the European Government Affairs team and senior leadership, helping shape and localize our message to increase our voice and impact across the region.
- You will take a key role in developing a steady cadence of external communications opportunities, including external-facing events, media relations and digital as appropriate..
- You’ll help to manage existing relationships with Brussels-based media and develop new relationships as needed with key media in the communities where we are working.
- As part of the broader Public Affairs team, you will help drive integrated execution of communications campaigns, in close collaboration with other teams in CELA.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Finance, or related field AND Communications, Marketing Operations, Field Operations, Program Management, Project Management, or related experience
- OR equivalent experience.
- Advanced degree in communications or equivalent work experience
- Significant communications experience in the technology industry, including media relations, preferably gained in Europe.
- Rapid adopter and leader across cutting-edge communications practices.
- Deep knowledge of the corporate communications landscape, experience working on EU policy issues is a plus.
- Ability to manage complex issues in an incredibly fast-changing environment.
- Understanding of evolving communications trends (i.e., social and digital media)
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a team and across complex cross-group organizations.
- Proven track record for new, innovative earned media approaches and smart risk taking.
- Experience in driving proactive and impactful communications campaigns and media relations.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.