Various Positions – Edelman Ireland
We’ve got great clients, huge brands, a brilliant international network, innovative tools and lots of awards.
We come from different backgrounds and have different perspectives which allows us to be better collectively than we are individually. Over the years we’ve grown and evolved with the world around us.
While the discipline or channel might change, we’re still all about telling stories that people care about. We believe the answers start with posing the right questions so if you’re driven by questions like “Why not?”, “So what?” or “What next?” then you’re our type of person and we’d love you to drop us a line.
As a manager you own your own projects. You make everything happen, from getting under the skin of what a client really needs to deliver the final job in all its glory.
To do this, you’ll co-ordinate the whole team. You’ll keep creatives, strategists, planners, producers and influencers all pointed in the right direction. You’ll make sure everyone stays as enthusiastic about doing fantastic work as you are.
On a practical level, our managers are really well connected. They always know the newest illustrator, the absolute best photographer and the venue that no one’s even talking about, yet.
It’s as exciting as it sounds, if it sounds like you then let’s talk.
Account executives get things done. Projects simply don’t happen without your energy and enthusiasm. Every day you’re at the forefront of delivering brilliant client work, and we all know how great that feels. So, you do a lot – but you also get a lot.
At Edelman, you get to work on brands that are recognised worldwide and you have the freedom to shape the work we do.
Are you someone who always gets involved rather than simply standing at the sidelines? Do you make your voice heard clearly and confidently? Do you put a new slant on things?
If you do, you could be the Account Executive we’re looking for. Let’s find out.
Brilliant creators convert blank screens and pages into the content we all talk about the next morning and share everywhere from Twitter to Instagram to Whatsapp.
Do you have the imagination to see beyond raw facts and news? And do you love to craft insights into compelling, persuasive content? It doesn’t really matter which media is used; what matters is that these stories are told in a way that cannot be ignored.
Sound like you? Don’t tell us, show us.
Strategists see the big picture. You connect all the dots and reveal a clear path to solutions. You understand how people interact with the digital world – and this understanding means you know how to tell digital stories that resonate and persuade on a human level.
Do you think big? Then make a big move and get in touch.
Are you constantly creative and curious? Do you have proven motion graphic skills? Can you deliver eye-catching visual work? Edelman gives you the opportunity to do all this and more, so show us what you’re made of.
Get in touch and wow us with your skills.
Junior Performance Marketer
Getting the right message to the right person is the most basic and important job we do. If you can zero in on the right people – then keep tweaking, polishing and adjusting messages so they stay relevant and effective, you are who we’re looking for.
If you’re excited about disrupting people endlessly scrolling through their news feed, then get in touch. Let’s stop people in their tracks.
If any of these roles are for you tell us why firstname.lastname@example.org.
When applying please mention that you saw the position here.
Ryanair, Europe’s largest airline, is looking for an ambitious, driven and hard working PR professional to join Europe’s busiest Communications team. The successful candidate will be based in Ryanair’s Dublin Offices and report directly to the Head of Communications.
Applicants must demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal); have a sound knowledge of current affairs; have excellent organisational and time management skills; and possess an ability to write concisely, accurately and quickly. A sense of humour, creative streak, ability to think outside the box and a thick skin are essential.
- Delivering Ryanair’s communications plan across 37 markets
- Curating strategic campaigns across PR and social media
- Preparing concise press releases, media responses and presentations
- Interview preparation and media briefing with senior management
- Collaborating with European press agencies to address daily media queries
- Supporting sales and marketing teams across Europe
- Updating the Ryanair.com website
- Foreign travel to support international campaigns
- At least 3 years Public Relations experience (in house or agency)
- Experience of working in an agile, fast-paced environment.
- Second language an advantage but not essential
Apply online here.
We are currently seeking a strategic communications expert to manage EMEA public policy communications from our European headquarters in Dublin. The ideal candidate has a successful record of creating and implementing strategic communications plans and campaigns related to the intersection of technology, politics, and public policy. The person chosen will work proactively in our European offices as well as with Washington DC to craft and execute programs and campaigns with reporters, news outlets, think tanks and influencers. This role requires the ability to explain the dimensions of Twitter’s product strengths and strategic vision to the media, as well as to government and policy experts. The ideal candidate brings solid know-how on such issues as free expression, data and privacy, cybersecurity, online safety, and other corporate affairs in the tech space — preferably from experience in government affairs, politics, or political or advocacy campaigns. This role will report directly into the Twitter’s Global Policy Communications Lead in Washington DC.
What success looks like:
- You will be a go-to contact in Europe for Twitter’s perspective on relevant policy issues
- You will deliver collaborative campaigns with both the public policy and communications teams in EMEA
- You will have good working relationships with subject matter experts in our issues (and the ability to call on them for third party validation)
- You will cultivate strong relationships across the business in EMEA and build trust around our policy issues and how they are communicated
- You will be seen as a trustworthy and judicious source of counsel for many teams at Twitter
- You will use data to inform and shape your approach
- You will provide crisp information and analysis on complex issues for multiple audiences
- You will ensure Twitter’s position is represented in the EMEA debate on complex political and technical policy challenges
- Develop messaging and effectively articulate Twitter stances on industry, policy and product issues
- Design and implement strategic campaigns that may include outside research and third-party validation
- Cultivate ongoing media relationships with European press (issue-vertical, business, tech and policy reporters)
- Liaise with HQ comms and policy teams to effectively frame messages across consumer, ads, policy and product areas.
- Work collaboratively with policy and communications leads in EMEA markets to deliver mutually beneficial campaigns
- Brief Twitter employees across the EMEA business on our core positions on critical policy issues
- Manage multiple stakeholders with differing perspectives
- Represent Twitter to relevant third-party organisations as needed
- Develop and deliver communications plans and strategies using all channels: blog posts, statements, tweets, video, etc.
What you need:
- A bachelors degree and/or masters qualification
- 7+ years’ experience in a combination of public policy communications, political or advocacy campaigns, government relations, technology communications.
- Hands-on in-house experience with a technology company, government agency, or media company strongly preferred
- Strong writing, editing and messaging skills.
- Strong skills in collaboration, project management and planning.
- A thoughtful, considered, and emphatic approach to professional life and your colleagues
- Ability to develop and place point of view pieces on Twitter’s policy positions.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, pressurised environment.
- Flexible, amiable, a good colleague and collaborator.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on LinkedIn here.
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
The Global HR Talent Delivery team is an important part of SAP’s Global Human Resources organisation and is responsible for delivering best in class talent development programs to over 90,000 employees at SAP. The team runs value-adding programs including SAP’s Global Onboarding Program, Fellowship Program, Vocational Training Program, Career Development Programs and more.
This is an excellent opportunity to start a career in communications with one of the world’s leading software companies. The team are currently seeking an ambitious and highly-creative team-player who will join a dynamic global organisation to apply their skills and experience in innovative ways. The successful candidate will have the creative freedom to come up with new ideas and design communications and media that will reach global and executive audiences. Activities will include refreshing and redesigning the team’s existing marketing and communications materials, assisting with developing new materials / training curriculums, and identifying opportunities for further digital innovations. In addition to communications, the successful candidate will also be responsible for administrative support to the Global Head of the Talent Delivery Organization and therefore must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple tasks at once, and have an extremely high level of verbal and written communication skills.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Enhance existing communications and marketing content
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of current communications
- Create new content for global audiences including:
- Innovative e-mail campaigns, banners, images
- Enticing blog posts, instructional texts and other copy
- Compelling and engaging presentations
- Other supporting materials such as flipbooks, videos, and other media
- Deliver / facilitate training and enablement on team curriculums
- Deliver administrative support for the Global Head of HR Talent Delivery:
- Diary/calendar management
- Co-ordination of travel arrangements
- Arranging meetings, including co-ordination of team meetings, events and minute-taking
- Central contact for team and other ad-hoc support as needed
- Relationship management with stakeholders
Education And Qualification / Skills And Competencies
- Undergraduate Degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, PR, Graphic Design, Instructional / Organizational Design or similar
- Must be able to present complex concepts in a clear, concise, appealing manner using the latest software / technologies
- Fluent English required (native level)
- Previous writing experience / creative writing experience required
- Proficiency in visual design using the latest technologies required (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or similar)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Outlook) required
- Previous training / facilitation skills an added advantage
- Project Management experience an added advantage
- Strong organizational skills required with the ability to take initiative and work proactively with a strong focus on execution
- Must be agile and flexible to work across different topics where required
Please include a cover letter with your application indicating why you should be considered for the role.
What You Get From Us
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
If You Are In Need Of Accommodation Or Special Assistance To Navigate Our Website Or To Complete Your Application, Please Send An E-mail With Your Request To Recruiting Operations Team (Americas
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Apply on LinkedIn here.
An innovative and dynamic Business School, DCU Business School offers an extensive range of research and taught programmes at undergraduate, postgraduate, executive and doctoral levels. DCU Business School is recognised nationally and internationally for the outstanding quality of its business education programmes. Our teaching, learning and research activities are strongly influenced by the core guiding principles of relevance and excellence. The School is accredited by AACSB and AMBA and our programmes have relevant professional accreditations. DCU Business School is an engaged, innovative internationally-focused school which prides itself on its excellent reputation for impacting students, the academic community, industry and wider society.
Overview of the Role
The Marketing and Communications Officer will carry a significant responsibility for the marketing and branding of DCU Business School and will coordinate our interaction with relevant internal units within DCU, external business partnerships and on all social media sites and digital advertising. The appointee will report to the Senior Communications and Alumni Relations Officer in the School. Other key internal relationships within the School include the Executive Dean of DCU Business School, Director of Commercial Development, along with other administrative and academic staff. External relationships include prospective students, marketing and communications agencies, industry partners, government agencies, schools, partner universities and alumni.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The principal duties and responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to the following:
- Contributing to the strategic development of the marketing function of DCU Business School and the development and implementation of an annual marketing plan
- Development of marketing campaigns based on DCU Business School’s goals, for example: student recruitment, alumni engagement, industry engagement.
- Development of marketing collateral, including undergraduate, postgraduate and executive prospectuses
- Devising engaging content and new strategies to engage target audiences
- Developing strategies and identify opportunities to reach target audiences
- Working closely with academic colleagues and relevant external stakeholders such as agencies to implement digital campaigns, guide and develop advertisements, development of visual content, video and photo content, etc.
- Planning and monitoring digital marketing, advertising and other marketing campaigns for DCU Business School
- Management of social media and blogs; updating of DCU Business School website
- Working with DCU’s Communications and Marketing department, enhance the PR profile of DCU Business School
- Developing content, particularly written content for external publications and public-facing platforms such as blogs, brochures etc.
- Working with academic colleagues where required to develop news stories
- Attending, organising and manage events for prospective students, industry and alumni engagement etc.
- Providing support in fostering relationships with the business and professional community
- Promotion, strengthening and development of alumni relationships
- School liaison and student recruitment activities, including attending graduate fairs. This may include international travel.
- Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience:
Applicants should have a primary degree in a relevant discipline ideally in the areas of Marketing and Communications and have relevant experience in a marketing role, ideally in managing digital marketing activity. In addition it is desirable that the candidate have:
- Demonstrated technical knowledge and strength in digital marketing campaigns, including social media marketing, search-based marketing, website optimisation, Google AdWords etc; ability to analyse performance of digital campaigns.
- Strong content marketing skills including developing messaging, writing for the web, social media, brochure content; proven record of conceiving of and developing engaging, original marketing content
- Basic design and asset-creation skills would be a distinct advantage. This includes producing visually appealing content for adverts, presentations etc as well as some experience in video production.
- Experience of brand development and management is an advantage
- Excellent writing skills including the ability to write engaging, error-free copy for reports, brochures, social media and website content.
- Prior experience with media engagement is an advantage.
- Excellent IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office package.
- Knowledge of and experience in basic HTML and website maintenance/updating, particularly using Drupal
- Prior experience and understanding of email marketing, CRM would be an advantage.
Competencies required for this post are:
- Personal Effectiveness/Excellence: Continuously strives to learn about how things are done, why they are done that way and how the role impacts on everything. Is effective in planning and managing their workload.
- Communication: Communicates in a clear manner and actively listens and engages to gain understanding. Uses a variety of communication methods in a professional way and appropriate to the audience.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making: Is capable of analysing and interpreting information to identify key issues when solving problems. Knows when to consult with others to inform decision making.
- Knowledge of Processes & IT: Shows a willingness to engage with both processes and technology.
Salary: €34,971 – €52,268*
*Appointments will be commensurate with qualifications and experience and will be made on the appropriate point of the Admin Assistant salary scale, in line with current Government pay policy.
Informal enquiries may be made to Caroline Enright, Senior Communications Officer in DCU Business School at email@example.com
Closing date:21st June 2018
Application forms are available from the DCU Current Vacancies(open Competitions) website at http://www.dcu.ie/vacancies/current.shtmland also from the Human Resources Department, Dublin City University, Dublin 9. Tel: +353 (0) 1 7005149.
Please clearly state the role that you are applying for in your application and email subject line:
Job Ref No: 915 Marketing and Communications Officer
Applications should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by Fax: +353 (0)1 7005500 or by post to the Human Resources Department, Dublin City University, Dublin 9.Human Resources Department, Dublin City University, Dublin 9. Tel: +353 1 700 5149; Fax: +353 1 700 5500 Email: Insert email@example.com
Global Public Affairs is responsible for enhancing and protecting Citi’s reputation around the world. In EMEA, GPA includes four key disciplines: media relations, employee communications, institutional branding and community development.
Citi has an on-the-ground presence in 55 countries throughout EMEA, and GPA has individuals or teams based in 27 of those countries. GPA’s EMEA hub is located in London, Citi’s regional headquarters.
Role / Position Overview
The Public Affairs Officer for Ireland is tasked with enhancing and protecting Citi’s reputation in the country. The individual will be responsible for building strong working relationships with our local leadership team, and developing and executing a comprehensive public affairs strategy for the country. The successful applicant will also become a trusted adviser to our cluster head for all of Citi’s businesses throughout Europe, who sits in Dublin.
The role reports directly to the EMEA Head of GPA, who is also the GPA lead for Europe. The role has a matrix reporting line to the Chief Country Officer for Ireland.
•The PAO should be a trusted public affairs consultant and partner to the cluster head, chief country officer and leaders of our products and functions within Ireland.
•Create and execute a measurable country public affairs plan that is aligned regionally and globally.
•Develop strong relationships with key opinion leaders in national and international media.
•Ensure our senior leaders in Ireland, where appropriate, have good working relationships with the key opinion leaders in national and international media.
•Ensure spokespeople are well trained and well versed in Citi’s narrative and key messages.
•Escalate issues as appropriate.
•Create and implement a comprehensive employee engagement strategy for Ireland, which includes:
-Field work to determine the mind-set of employees, their levels of engagement
-Identify gaps and targetable areas for communication and engagement
-Partnering with senior managers to develop a management-led strategy to create a shared sense of purpose and direction with client at the centre. The strategy will aim to instil a client centric mind-set, develop capability and form habits. Oversee the execution of those strategies and exercise quality control
•Lead an effort to assist people managers throughout the organisation in making their teams more responsive to business objectives and client needs.
•Create and distribute appropriate content for Citi’s internal channels, including memos, newsletters, event invitations and websites.
•Ensure internal communication messaging is aligned with business objectives, and is consistent across platforms and with external messaging.
•Lead the internal communications strategy for the cluster head and chief country officer, including overseeing town halls and writing scripts.
•Deliver high quality community programmes that employees enjoy, achieve significant social impact and are aligned with Citi’s global citizenship strategy.
•Showcase Citi’s flagship Pathways to Progress initiative in Ireland.
•Ensure Citi branding in Ireland is aligned and consistent with Citi’s global standards.
•Source local sponsorship and branding opportunities that meet both Citi’s brand objectives and drive value for our businesses.
•Help establish Citi as an aspirational brand for prospective employees.
The successful candidate will manage a comprehensive public affairs strategy for a global organisation within one of its key regional hubs, encompassing more than 2,000 employees. The role encompasses media relations, employee communications, community development and institutional branding within a country with an expanding workforce. The individual must also be a trusted adviser to one of our most senior managers within the EMEA region, our European cluster head, who sits in Dublin.
•Ability to create and execute a comprehensive public affairs strategy for a large and complex business.
•Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with external partners, including key media and community partners.
•Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with senior leadership within the bank.
•Excellent news judgement.
•Ability to create and execute a comprehensive internal communications strategy.
•Basic working knowledge of a large financial services company.
•Extensive media experience.
•Experience working with large and complex organisations, preferably in financial services.
•Social media capabilities.
•Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
•Ability to create content for internal communications channels.
•Strong presentation skills.
Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, Public Relations required or equivalent Communications educational experience preferred
•Ability to navigate a large and complex organisation.
•Strong planning and organisational skills.
•Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously; prioritise and manage time effectively.
•Attention to detail.
What we Offer
As well as a competitive salary and consideration for a yearly discretionary bonus Citi offer;
•23 days paid annual leave
Award winning pension scheme,
•Life assurance and
•Private medical insurance with Bupa healthcare.
In addition, we offer a competitive maternity, paternity and adoption leave scheme and employees also have the option (provided they have a student loan from the Student Loan Company) to divert saver and company match contributions to their student loan. We pride ourselves on our ability to offer employees a number of lifestyle benefits including; on site restaurant and coffee shops, online shopping and concierge service and subsidised clubs and societies.
Our select benefit package offers you the opportunity to customise your benefits according to your own lifestyle preferences and includes corporate discounts, memberships and a range of additional extras.
Our vast range of diversity networks and on site multi faith room demonstrates Citi’s commitment to growing a diverse workforce.
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Apply online here.