Communications Manager – Carbery Group
Carbery Group is looking for a self-motivated and talented Communications Manager to help shape and implement our communications strategy. In this position, you will be in charge of producing high-quality content that engages customers, shareholders and colleagues, while building brand recognition and awareness.
The Communications role within our organisation is responsible for engaging key internal and external audiences, creating powerful messages, storylines, and communications programmes, which drive awareness both internally and externally. The main duties will include creating informative content, press releases, articles, videos our defining our digital strategy, while creating and managing media opportunities as required.
The role will also be instrumental in ensuring consistency of messages across audiences, reinforcing the vision and corporate objectives, including pertinent corporate/brand image, identity and competitive positioning.
This will mean taking responsibility for the development, integration, and implementation of a broad range of communications activities, which support the strategic direction and positioning of the organization and its leadership.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, with exceptional presentation and organisational skills.
Internal Communications (specific responsibilities):
· Develop and drive the implementation of an engaging internal communication strategy that supports the embedding of Carbery Group’s business strategy; mission, vision and values across the organisations.
· Working collaboratively with Carbery’s leadership team, both in Ireland and around the world to align all internal communications across all of our key locations and markets.
· Ensure that Carbery employees fully understand the business strategy, the part they play in delivering it and the progress they’re making towards achieving it.
· Shareholder engagement: Responsible for the creation and dissemination of information via newsletters etc., and co-ordination of the AGM/key stakeholder meetings.
· Develop Internal Communication strategies to support key organisational change initiatives and other high-impact announcements.
· Measure, review and optimise the effectiveness of IC through analytics and feedback to drive increased employee engagement levels. Provide data-driven insight and recommendations to leadership.
External Communications (specific responsibilities):
· Shape Carbery Group corporate narrative across in Ireland and where we operate.
· Lead the development of Carbery corporate media strategy, brand messaging and high stakes communications to support key programs along with the company’s engagement with customer, shareholders and the communities in which we operate.
· Partner with team leads across marketing and business development to maintain strategic alignment across all communications initiatives.
· Challenge and influence the senior team to develop communications propositions, best in class thought leadership and increase the effectiveness of our overall brand marketing and communications activity.
· Take overall responsibility for Media Relations to:
o Develop and manage the company’s crisis communications strategy, while assessing the changing reputational risks posed by external factors including regulatory, political and evolving consumer/public sentiment.
o Where relevant, manage PR Agency partner relationships.
o Direct and oversee the media relations strategy for key organisation wide programmes such sustainability, milk quality, cheese diversification, company performance.
Public Affairs (specific responsibilities):
· In conjunction with Carbery, senior team manage key government relationships, as necessary. Providing update and briefings as necessary.
· Network with other organisations in our relevant industries to stay appraised of industry trends and challenges and ensure we have a communication strategy fit for purpose.
Communications Advisor (specific responsibilities):
· Provide strategic communications advice to the senior leadership team and act as a strategic communications advisor to the CEO, COO and CFO.
· Provide support and coach as necessary for both external and internal speaking opportunities and media activity to build leadership profiles and Carbery’s reputation.
5 years’ experience in a similar role, Degree in Communications, Journalism or PR, Able to multitask and work well under pressure, Excellent organisational skills, Excellent leadership skills, Strong knowledge of communication practices
Apply online here.
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
- Lead the regional PR and social media aspects of our promotion of the Kerry T&N brand and the EUM marketing porgrammes.
- Support the PR and social media activities of the Taste programmes, the AH&N porgrammes and the FoodService programmes.
- Manage the European integration of our global, regional and local PR and social media programmes.
- Liaise and handle media queries and follow up on all PR opportunities.
- Manage posting calendar across Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Coordinate with global and regional colleagues.
- Report on programme activity and results.
- Utilise Hootesuite to improve our efficiency and effectiveness.
- Develop and coordinate message and content creation across on and off line channels, applying SEO best practise.
Qualifications and skills
- Business degree, preferably in marketing-related discipline
- 5+ years experience handling PR, social media and content creation
- Digital-first mindset with strong project management skills
- Team player who takes ownership and responsibility for the work
- Strong creative writing skills for application across multiple on and off line channels
- Experience in SEO to optimise content across multiple platforms
Apply online here.
Member Marketing and Communications Executive – Insurance Ireland
You will develop and deliver member marketing and communications programs in support of Insurance Ireland’s key strategy deliverables, collating, editing and packaging key messages to a wide range of stakeholder audiences, leveraging the latest digital techniques.
You will be responsible for collating relevant stories and messages to support Insurance Ireland’s remit in promoting the voice of insurance; ensuring consistent & engaging voice and messaging across all communications.
Role Responsibilities include
- Manage, deliver and measure communication campaigns, developing a calendar of activity to support business objectives and measuring the impact of marketing and communications activities on stakeholders
- Create high quality marketing and communications content and campaigns and produce written materials
- Plan and execute key stakeholder marketing and communications around events
- Mange and deliver the production of II’s segmented membership newsletters
- Manage the II website and social media channels ensuring content is up-to-date
- Develop the organisation content style guide across all channels of communication
- Collaborate with internal staff to ensure that contact management system is kept up-to-date and appropriately categorized
- Any other ad hoc communication needs that may arise
- A team-player who develops strong working relationships with people at all levels within an organisation and can influence in a collaborative environment
- Enthusiastic, ambitious and resilient professional
- Strong editorial, content creation and digital skills
- Proven social media and digital experience
- Experience of using emailing marketing tools
- Good organisational skills and excellent attention to detail, a self-starter – able to work to tight deadlines in a dynamic and fluid environment and manage projects independently
- Demonstrable experience of developing and executing marketing and communications plans that utilise a wide variety of media, including various digital platforms/channels
- Experience of setting and delivering against KPIs for marketing and communications and demonstrating personal and collective impact
- Graduate calibre
- 2-3 years experience of working in marketing/communications in a corporate environment, preferably for a blue-chip company (or supporting blue-chips through agency).
- Basic knowledge of HTML/designing/video editing
- Knowledge of Contact Management Systems
CV/cover letters to be sent to Ann O’Leary | Senior Communications and Events Management Executive – firstname.lastname@example.org
The Marketing Manager role presents a great career opportunity for a passionate & ambitious marketing professional looking to take the next step in their career. The primary responsibility of the role is to manage the day to day marketing activity in Marlet Property Group. This will involve leading out, developing & executing the marketing strategy & being the key point of contact in developing best in class marketing executions. This is a senior role in the team and requires an experienced individual, strong minded, a team player but one who is equally able to operate effectively with large amounts of autonomy.
- Lead & agree marketing strategy for Marlet Property Group.
- Lead & coordinate promotional activity to best drive revenue building opportunities.
- Act as business PR lead, coordinate & execute annual PR plans.
- Working with the overall business management team, coordinate & execute all marketing plans.
Digital Marketing Activities:
- Lead execution of all digital campaigns.
- Develop relationships & partnerships that will assist the business in all areas of operations.
- Be the guardian of the Marlet brand & ensure that all activation are in line with brand guidelines.
- Own key agency relationships as appropriate.
- Ownership of elements of the overall marketing budget for Marlet Property Group.
- Represent Marlet Property Group at key customer & industry events.
- A proven commercial awareness regarding prudent spend management.
- Marketing: 5 years (Preferred)
This is an exciting opportunity to progress your career within a vibrant and forward-thinking consultancy delivering projects in the city and across Ireland. We are looking for a Strategic Communications specialist at Associate Director/Director level to lead on community, political and press engagement, to shape attitudes and generate support in order to secure planning permission. From our Dublin office you will join our growing Strategic Communications team across Ireland and UK.
We seek candidates with private or public sector experience confident in progressing major property development and regeneration projects, as well as experience in engaging with clients, consultants and other stakeholders within the Irish development market. If you have a track record of engaging professionally with people on complex and controversial issues and a passion for local politics and property development we want to hear from you.
Turley is an employee-owned business and is one of the largest planning and development consultancies in the UK. We act for a number of high profile clients, including major land promoters, housebuilders, and commercial and leisure operators. We have a range of complementary services, including economics, sustainability, design, heritage and strategic communications, which provide a comprehensive place-shaping offer for our clients.
We offer an excellent remuneration and benefits package including travel allowance, employee-ownership dividend and performance-related bonus. We are also happy to talk about flexible working options.
If you think that Turley could be the right move for you, please apply in confidence by following the Apply Now link below or email email@example.com, providing your CV and a covering letter with details of your current salary.
No agency interest please.
The successful candidate must have permission to work in the EU by the start of their employment.
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world. Providing a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional and construction- and program-management. Our 50,000+ employees in 400+ locations around the world serve a broad range of companies and organisations, including industrial, commercial, and government clients across multiple markets and geographies.
During our 45 years in Ireland, we have been involved in some of the biggest and most challenging projects, delivering innovative and sustainable solutions to the country’s most critical issues, from access to clean air and safe water, civil and national security and safeguarding mobility.
That’s because Jacobs is much more than just a traditional engineering company.
Ranked No. 1 by Fortune’s 2019 World’s Most Admired Companies…
The sustained growth of our Dublin office requires an experienced Stakeholder Engagement & Communications Professional to work on an increasing portfolio of projects. We are looking for leaders in the field of communications and for people who are passionate about public consultation on large scale projects. We deliver innovative communications, public consultation and stakeholder engagement across the full portfolio of high-profile infrastructure projects including the new urban metro service MetroLink in Dublin and the Water Supply Project, Eastern & Midlands Region, among others.
As an experienced professional with a track record of delivering successful engagement and consultation projects, you will be a champion for best practice and work with the communications team to deliver projects across Jacobs’ portfolio. This will include delivering regional engagement and public consultation programmes targeting the media, general public, communities and businesses, elected representatives and statutory stakeholders to support the delivery of complex infrastructure projects.
- Client management and assisting in providing strategic advice to the client;
- Producing communications strategies and action plans;
- Planning and implementing public consultations, and supporting the review, analysis and reporting of stakeholder submissions received during the process;
- Supporting the Stakeholder Engagement & Communications team by proactively engaging with community groups, businesses and other stakeholders, face-to-face and on the phone, on a day to day basis;
- Producing high quality editorial copy, press releases, reports, publications and engagement supporting materials;
- Event management (some evening/weekend working may be required);
- Liaison across various organisations/functions;
- Preparing and delivering presentations to large groups; and
- Managing a Stakeholder Database.
- Experience working across a broad range of engagement disciplines, including events, public meetings, communications, consultation and reputation management;
- Outstanding written and verbal skills;
- Great client management experience, with the ability to foster strong client and stakeholder relationships;
- An understanding and experience of working with the media is desirable;
- The tenacity to see work through to completion whilst adhering to high standards; and
- Excellent organisational and time management skills;
- A degree or equivalent qualification in communications, public relations or similar discipline;
- Relevant work experience (minimum 5 years) which demonstrates applied knowledge of communications and/or engagement;
- Knowledge of delivering communications programmes for large-scale infrastructure projects with particular attention to the statutory obligations regarding communication and the planning process; and
- Understanding how to apply consultation law and best practice to specific projects
- A working knowledge of databases is desirable.
At Jacobs we see safety differently – we strive to go ‘BeyondZero’ by putting the health, safety and well-being of our employees first in everything we do.
We are committed to equality across our business and we work with external organisations such as STEM, WISE (Women in Science & Engineering) and Stonewall. We are also Disability Confident Committed; therefore, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for a vacancy.
We encourage applications from candidates looking for flexible working or reduced hours’ contracts. Please also bear in mind that you do not need to meet 100% of the Essential Criteria to be considered for a position with Jacobs.
When you join Jacobs you will have access to a wide range of Global Networks, centred on inclusion and diversity which is the foundation of our business and at the centre of our values.
To find out more about our networks, please visit our website; http://www.jacobs.com
JACOBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer who is committed to the safety and wellbeing of all.
This is an exciting role for an experienced creative internal communication manager. You will work with a creative, award-winning comms team that welcomes new ideas and innovations to keep Three at the forefront of Internal Comms. Working in a creative environment that encourages you to build new skills and tools, and rewards hard work. PR & Comms is a supportive, collaborative team, that helps each other out and supports great work life balance.Three is a strong brand, with exciting products and sponsorships that you bring to life for employees in exciting ways. Supportive and strong leadership means that the team have clear goals and are recognised for achievements.
This role is responsible for the strategic development and delivery of best-in-class Internal Communications strategies for Three employees in our Dublin, Limerick and Mumbai offices as well as our nationwide retail network.
Reporting directly to the Head of Corporate Affairs, the role will act as a trusted communications advisor to key stakeholders in the business including senior management.
What else it involves
• Develop, plan and implement Three’s Internal Communications strategy in line with our business objectives.
• Build relationships with key stakeholders across the business to ensure the current and future needs relating to Internal Communications are understood.
• Ensure ongoing internal stakeholder engagement in the planning and delivery of Internal Communications that support Three’s business objectives.
• Ensure consistent messaging utilising a range of channels and initiatives to all employee locations nationwide and Mumbai.
• Keep abreast of all relevant external developments in the Internal Communications area to ensure that Three is adopting best existing and emerging practices.
• Measure the effectiveness of Three’s Internal Communications channels on an ongoing basis and make recommendations to review and amend the strategy as appropriate.
• Event management – manage the planning and execution of employee related events at Three, engaging with external agencies as required. These can be company wide events to smaller more intimate briefings.
• Take a lead in rolling out initiatives identified to improve employee engagement.
• Plan and write content for a variety of internal communications channels including intranet, weekly newsletter and emails to communicate news in an engaging manner.
• Effectively manage budgets.
• Manage the internal communications response to crisis situations which affect organisational perception and reputation.
The skills we’re looking for
• Significant experience in an Internal Communications role.
• Excellent knowledge of content management systems (specifically WordPress).
• Excellent writing, editing and proof-reading skills.
• Strong understanding of digital technologies used in Internal Communications.
• Excellent decision making and prioritisation capabilities.
• Experience of creating and executing Internal Communications strategies that support business objectives and increase employee engagement.
• A strong team player and lateral thinker, comfortable working collaboratively and independently.
• Ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Experience with Poppulo, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premiere Pro.
The Communications Clinic is looking for a passionate and creative Senior Account Manager (Full Time) to join its Public Relations team with an immediate start.
We specialise in communications – writing, talking, negotiating, selling and listening. Our people were pioneers in this industry forty years ago and we’ve been dedicated to being the best since then. We help clients to persuade, influence, convince, befriend, sell, assure, impart and connect. Whether it be in PR, Training, Careers or Crisis Communications, we provide expert advice and practical solutions. And we do it whether it’s a company trying to build their reputation, a candidate trying to win a new job, a manager giving a big presentation, or a press officer immersed in media.
We work with sportspeople, accountants, lawyers, engineers, authors, politicians, farmers, and everybody else in between.
The ideal candidate will:
-Manage a range of clients
-Plan strategies and campaigns for clients
-Keep clients updated daily on PR activity
-Brief clients ahead of any media interviews
-Attend client meetings
-Provide coverage reports for clients
-Liaise with the media on a daily basis
-Be involved in pitching for new business / attend networking events
-Keep up to date with current PR trends
-Organise and attend various launches and events
-Various administrative tasks
The ideal candidate will have:
-Excellent writing, verbal and presentation skills
-Strong corporate knowledge
-Good organisational skills
-Ability to work by themselves and as part of a team
-Ability to plan and meet deadlines
-Excellent relationships with a wide variety of journalists
-Experience in digital marketing/social media
-Good industry knowledge
-Experience in event management
-Full Irish driving licence
5+ years working in PR/Communications
If you’ve got what it takes to join our team, please send a current CV and cover letter to Aileen Gaskin firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 6th December at 1pm.
Trinity Development and Alumni (TDA) leads on fundraising for Trinity College Dublin. TDA is at the heart of Trinity in every sense. Located in Front Square, we are the interface between College and the alumni, donors and friends of Trinity in Ireland and around the world. Our job is to secure the committed philanthropic and volunteering support that helps to power so many things across Trinity, from scholarships to new buildings to cutting-edge research. We connect Trinity’s talented academics and researchers with people who share their passion and want to support their work across areas as diverse as cancer, climate change and the future of social and economic development.
This is a critical time for the University as we are in the main phase of Inspiring Generations – the campaign for Trinity. Inspiring Generations is the largest philanthropic campaign ever launched on the island of Ireland and the fourth largest in Europe, with two ambitious goals: to raise €400m and inspire 150,000 volunteering hours.
As Associate Director, Communications & Digital Marketing, you will deliver an effective engagement strategy for the University’s alumni and associated stakeholder groups, joining a team where creativity, effective planning and collaboration are equally valued. You will pursue an outcomes-driven approach to engagement, working across the campus and with the alumni community to deliver a demonstrably effective programme.
You will manage a team responsible for the marketing, communications and events activities of Trinity Development & Alumni. You will take a leading role in the promotion of the Inspiring Generations Campaign to an internal and external audience uses creative traditional and digital engagement techniques.
The recruitment of the Associate Director, Communications & Digital Marketing is pivotal to the success of the University’s strategic priorities and the current campaign Inspiring Generations.
- You will have a third-level qualification or professionally trained with appropriate qualifications with experience in marketing, PR, communications and/or events, including senior level responsibilities.
- You will have an in-depth understanding of all aspects of communications (internal and external) coupled with strong leadership capabilities and stakeholder management skills.
- You will have successful people management and programme management experience.
Further details on this significant opportunity, including duties and responsibilities are available https://tda.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=17
A Research Communications Officer (RCO) is required to coordinate and implement all the research dissemination and communication functions of TILDA. After 10 years in operation TILDA has a large volume of research findings worthy of widespread dissemination to the public, the healthcare community and scientists working in this field. While traditional methods are employed, social media platforms, the use of webinar training tools and developing up-to-date content for online courses are part of TILDA’s emerging plan for dissemination and training.
The RCO will work in a multidisciplinary environment, including administrative, research and clinical staff of the study, who are in support of policy and academic research on a wide range of issues. This position will work closely with the Management Team to develop existing and new communication mechanisms promoting the findings of TILDA and oversee a new project developing a webinar training tool on access and use of TILDA datasets. The RCO will assist with co-ordinating communication activities with TCD Communications Department and external funders. The RCO will also undertake conference planning and event management to advance plans for policy conferences for 2020. The role requires a creative individual who must be highly motivated with the ability to work efficiently and independently while ensuring accuracy and attention to detail.
Background to the Post
The Irish Longitudinal Study on Ageing (TILDA) is the largest and most ambitious study of ageing ever conducted in Ireland and has collected detailed information on all aspects of the lives of people aged 50 years and over in a nationally representative sample.
The first five waves of data collection are now complete and planning is underway for wave 6 data collection which will commence in 2020.
At baseline, over 8,500 individuals were interviewed, provided with a self-completion questionnaire and invited to participate in a comprehensive health assessment of cardiovascular function, cognition, mobility, vision and biological samples. The domains captured during these three components of data collection reflect the multi-factorial aspects of ageing and include:
· Economics (wealth and income, pensions, employment, financial transfers),
· Health (physical, cognitive and mental health, disability, health behaviour, service needs and usage)
· Social relationships (quality of relationships and frequency of contacts, formal and informal care, social participation).
· Wellbeing (quality of life, loneliness, perceptions of ageing)
The diversity of the research group reflects the multi-disciplinary nature of the study and includes world leading researchers in geriatrics, psychiatry, psychology, social science, bioengineering, biostatistics, economics and health care management. There are over 40 full time members in the current TILDA team. TILDA has established a wide network of collaborators both within Ireland and internationally which ensures that TILDA remains on the cutting edge of research into ageing.
Standard Duties and Responsibilities of the Post
As a member of the TILDA Team, the Research Communications Officer will work closely with the Management Team to develop the communications strategy in place, oversee social media platforms, create new forms of communication where necessary, coordinate development of webinar based educational and training tools, and plan and event manage conferences . Tasks and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Coordinate and implement all the research dissemination and communication functions of TILDA
- In conjunction with the Operations and R & D Managers plan and organise a webinar series
- Plan and organise two policy/research targeted conferences
- Engage with College Public Affairs and Communications Office on all official media communication for TILDA
- Make recommendations regarding broadening TILDA’s reputation in public and scientific communities. Implement the agreed strategies
- Update and manage TILDA’s own website content, twitter feed and email
- Update and manage TILDA’s online presence across College
- Assist in design and publication of communications with participants
- Assist in development of content for online courses
- Support the PI and other researchers in carrying out media related activities
- General administrative duties as required
- Other communication duties as assigned by the Management Team
· Third level qualification in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations or a related discipline
· Education or training at post-secondary school level in a health related field would be advantageous
Knowledge & Experience (Essential & Desirable)
Candidates should have knowledge and experience in the following areas;
· Minimum of three years in a digital marketing communications role
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Fluent English
· Experience and evidence of developing publications for both print and online
· Experience in updating websites, using social media management and publishing tools
· Proven ability to work accurately and to tight deadlines
· Proficient in digital media packages and MS Office and working knowledge of PDF and other publishing software
· Evidence of dealing with the media (desirable)
Skills & Competencies
· Public engagement: confident and willing to engage with a variety of audiences including public speaking and presenting live or online.
· Documentation and writing skills: deliver the necessary documentation and reports in a clear and concise manner which is understandable to both non-technical and research staff.
· Excellent listening, communication, and interpersonal skills: work with a large multi-disciplinary team, be able to integrate and become an effective team member as quickly as possible and provide feedback on the assigned tasks when required.
· Organisational and time management skills: work on assigned tasks in a timely manner and provide regular progress updates to the Management Team.
· Generate ideas: provide creative and novel ways to communicate scientific findings to the general public.
Informal enquires about this post should be made to Ms Lucy Doogan email@example.com
The Rehab Group is a charity that provides services for over 20,000 adults and children and champions the value of diversity and inclusion for people with disabilities or disadvantage in their communities throughout Ireland and the UK.
Senior Communications Officer, Dublin 12
Permanent role, 39 hours
Reporting to the Head of Communications and Marketing this individual will support the management of all media relations and implementation of communications and marketing strategies for the organisation and will be responsible for the running of Rehab’s social media and digital presence.
Minimum Education & Skills required
Third Level Degree in Public Relations, Media, Communications, Social Media and/or Marketing Skills
At least 3 years’ experience in publishing, public relations firm, or in-house role in a similar organisation
Experience in managing media relations and of managing events
Experience of using all media platforms/Social Media
A proven track record of running a successful social media presence.
Background in event management and PR.
Experience writing press releases and working to tight deadlines on multiple projects
Experience updating websites.
Experience leading the implementation, tracking and measurement of social media campaigns.
A proven track record of running a successful social media presence.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
Assist in the management of all media relations and implementation of communications and marketing strategies for the organisation in order to grow media presence of the Group.
Build strong integrated social media campaigns in order to increase profile and engagement.
Coordinate the marketing needs of Rehab Group’s National Learning Network in order to implement a marketing strategy consistent with the ambitions of the Group and consistent with the brand ambition.
Drive engagement across all social media platforms and maintain the organisation’s websites in order to grow the social media presence of the Group.
Coordinate the press office in order to support press and media relations on behalf of the Group in conjunction with the Head of Marketing and Communications.
§ Create strong relationships with key personnel with a view to providing ongoing support and strategic direction that positively affects stakeholders’ understanding, engagement and commitment with the result of an even stronger connection to the organisation.
The role requires:
- A strong awareness of the culture, objectives and mission of the Rehab Group.
- Ability to demonstrable excellent relationship management skills
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Company Pension Scheme
Paid Maternity Leave
Paid Paternity Leave
27 days annual leave
Bike to work scheme
Taxsaver travel scheme
To view full extensive job description please, click apply to visit our company site and download attachment at the bottom of the page.
Closing date for applications Friday 15th November 2019
The Rehab Group is an equal opportunity employer
Aldi is Ireland’s fastest growing supermarket and one of the world’s most successful retailers. We have a vast network of 139 stores across the country and ambitious plans to open many more.
Our PR campaigns have been hugely successful in introducing Aldi to a much wider consumer audience in Ireland.
We have the right people doing what they’re great at and getting some fantastic results for the business.
We now have an opening for a Consumer PR & Events Assistant to join our growing Communications team. We are seeking a highly motivated individual that can demonstrate excellent management skills, exceptional attention to detail and strong organisational skills, with a real passion for consumer communications and all things media related.