FleishmanHillard is part of one of the world’s largest communications agencies, bringing clients fresh thinking, strategic expertise and creative power for authentic, break-through communications. In Dublin, we serve Irish and international clients and the successful candidate will have the opportunities to work with FleishmanHillard colleagues across EMEA and the US.
We are looking for candidates who are looking to further develop their career in communications and who have a passion for building, protecting and enhancing of reputation of companies from across the world.
Reporting to Client Manager/Client Director, the ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of two years agency or in-house experience with a focus on corporate communications and reputation management. Public affairs or business-to-business experience would also be an advantage.
- A relevant third level qualification.
- A real passion for news and current affairs.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and high pressure environment.
- Excellent knowledge of the media landscape across all platforms and media relations experience.
- The ability to build and maintain key relationships with media/opinion leaders and other relevant third parties.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Time management and multi-tasking skills.
Apply online here.
Want a job you can feel good about? Leading to better encompasses everything we do at Kerry, it’s how we’ve become the world’s leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it’s building sustainable solutions for consumers or building benefits and opportunities for employees, the main thread of the Kerry fabric is #LeadingToBetter. With focus on a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
Leading to better.
Through sensory science and technology, Kerry develops and manufactures food and beverage solutions for popular brands throughout the world. In fact, you’ve most likely experienced Kerry in the food or beverages you’ve consumed in the past few days!
Leading to better, together.
Together, we shape how the world views food and beverage. Leading to better, together means we do this in a culture that nurtures agility, speed, quality and safety and we do this through:
- Celebrating curiosity that leads to action
- Empowering our people
- Promoting diverse thinking
- Investing in innovation
- Acting on sustainability
- Embracing our differences
The role is mobile – the successful candidate can be based in a wide range of locations
Description and Responsibilities
The Global Socia Media Community Specialist plans, creates, and coordinates communications strategies through social channels. This individual will align with our talent acquisition and digital marketers in each of Kerry’s key regions in order to create scalable and compelling social approaches that elevate Kerry’s value proposition to current and potential customers and employees.
Lead social media communications for Kerry Taste & Nutrition, globally, Including:
- The creation of a global social framework used to align regional Marketing, Talent, and HR content strategies
- The targeting and publishing of brand content;
- Interacting/responding within social channels to drive enhanced engagement
- Measuring and communicating results to all global stakeholders
Work in partnership with each regional Kerry Talent Branding and Attraction team to enhance global collaboration, align execution plans for their social media strategy, and agree on KPIs for measurement and reporting
Using a globally agreed response framework respond to employer reviews on Glassdoor, Indeed, and other regional or globally relevant review platforms impacting EB reputation
Own a monthly global social content calendar that combines Brand, TA, and Demand Generation content, share the engagement success of the content strategy reflected within the calendar by communicating performance metrics on a monthly basis to both marketing and HR stakeholders
Oversee Hootsuite and LinkedIn Elevate governance across Kerry, ensuring proper utilization, adherence, and best practice execution
Stay current with the digital/social landscape and their technologies and seek out new, innovative opportunities for Kerry
Read, respond, and route all relevant social media discussions in a timely manner. Based on the feedback, provide insights into future programs that would address the greatest needs for the businesses
Contribute to the creation and delivery of social media training sessions in order to upskill and deploy Kerry associates in driving both coherent participation in talent branding and attraction strategies as well as global brand and customer experience strategies
Generate and propose social media campaign ideas to HR, Talent, and Marketing stakeholders that deliver on talent acquisition and business objectives
Relationships and Contacts:
Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree required
5+ years in social media or agency communication experience required, work in both talent acquisition and brand communications desired
Experience in EVP communications and execution
Strong writing skills a must; writing samples may be requested
Knowledge of Hootsuite required, experience with other social media publishing/listening/analytics platforms desired
Knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint, required
Knowledge of blogging software required
Must have good interpersonal communication skills
Needs to work effectively with cross-functional teams
Keen attention to detail and thoroughness required
Motivated by continuing education
Travel required (domestic and internationally) – 20%
Apply online here.
Are you passionate about food and making whole foods more accessible?
If you’re hard-working and have a real love of living a healthy balanced lifestyle and sharing that message, then a job for you with Natural Born Feeder may be the perfect fit!
What NBF Needs:
We would absolutely love someone with a creative flair and a passion for food to join our team! We want to grow Natural Born Feeder and make a difference providing people with useful and entertaining content to help them lead a healthier lifestyle, think you can help us achieve that?
If applying for this role, it is important that you are up to speed on all things social and familiar with managing social media accounts and uploading content to a blog.
What your NBF role would be:
- Monitoring and doing the community management of the Natural Born Feeder social accounts.
- Helping us to continue to grow our online presence through ongoing interactions with followers and brand partners.
- Creating social media content plans for Natural Born Feeder.
- Scheduling content across social platforms and WordPress.
- Pitching and writing blog posts, creating engaging and creative content and media (images, video). We’d love someone who can come up with new ideas for posts and recipe development and innovative ways in which we can share these.
- Proofreading and basic copywriting.
- Attend relevant events for coverage on Natural Born Feeder.
What skills NBF needs:
- Qualification in Communications, Journalism, PR or Marketing (or close to completed)
- A positive outgoing personality with an ability to work well as part of a team or alone
- Ability to create engaging, original content
- Must have strong communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, proofreading and editing skills required.
- Access to computer and Internet and smartphone preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Dropbox and WordPress preferred.
What you will gain from working with NBF:
- Portfolio of regular published work.
- Hours are flexible (approximately 15 hours a week with flexibility on Natural Born Feeder. There is also an opportunity to work an additional 15 hours a week with a partner brand fulfilling the same role) and you have the option to work from your location.
The right candidate will be available immediately for at least 3 months, for 15 hours per week (option to work an additional 15 hours with partner brand), with the possibility of an extension subject to agreement.
- Benefits: Opportunity to be creative and play a key role in creating and publishing online content.
- Remuneration: This is a paid internship
- To Apply: If you think you would be a great fit for Natural Born Feeder and vice versa please send us your CV and a short video (max 2 mins) telling us why you want to work with Natural Born Feeder and your expectations for the internship (what skills you would like to learn) to firstname.lastname@example.org
ClearStory is an international public relations agency with headquarters in Dublin, Ireland. We work with the world’s most promising startups and internationally focused businesses to build their profiles in new and existing markets. ClearStory was founded in August 2017 by a former PR Campaign Manager for Europe’s largest technology conference Web Summit and currently has clients across North America, Europe and South-East Asia.
ClearStory is recruiting for an Account Executive role as our client list expands internationally.
You will be working with some of the fastest growing companies around the world to tell their story and generate media interest. You will liaise with international and regional publications/broadcasters including TechCrunch, New York Times, BBC, Channel News Asia and others to produce impactful client coverage.
You will be responsible for every day client servicing and the execution of targeted media campaigns around the world.
- Media targeting and research
- Assisting in the planning and execution of international media campaigns
- Drafting of press releases and other materials
- Media relations
- Messaging and storyboard creation
- Client reporting
- Client relations
- Travel is required
Who You Are
- You have an interest in technology and startups
- You are ambitious, career driven and keen to build an international media contact list
- You are flexible, adaptive and proactive
- You are organised and have a good eye for detail
- You are solution focused
- You can work to tight deadlines in a high stress environment
- You are friendly and have good people skills
- You work well as part of a small team
- You have strong writing skills and grammar
- You have a good instinct for interesting editorial content
Qualifications and requirements
- 1+ year plus of agency experience OR other relevant experience (please outline in application)
- Third level degree OR relevant communications or PR qualification/diploma
- Other language would be desirable
Application details and deadline
You can apply for the role here. Please have your application in by the deadline of 23rd February 2018.
You are a strong standout colleague with a focus on delivering a first class service to our customers. You are compassionate, creative and daring. You are passionate about, and have previous experience in coordinating the administration needs of a Corporate Affairs team and assisting with the delivery of the communications programmes and events. You have previously supported the communications / PR activity that protects and improves the company’s overall reputation. You will have previous experience in supporting a corporate affairs team to drive key strategic programmes both nationally and regionally.
This is a high profile team within the company. You will work closely with Head of Corporate Affairs and wider team to manage the team’s administrative needs but also input into the overall Vodafone Ireland communications strategy and key events. You will maintain and monitor company reputation amongst key external partners (media, industry/consumer groups, political, other interest groups, general public) and together with other members of the corporate affairs team, deliver an integrated approach to partner engagement and management.
The Next Challenge For You
- You will be a key support for the Head of Corporate Affairs. The role has a broad cross section of both internal and external customers as well as responsibilities. This role will aid the team in co-ordinating PR activities for the company’s strategic announcements, products, services, initiatives, financial statements, acquisitions, organisational & other announcements.
- By co-ordinating activity with agency personnel, budgets and invoices, you will be the key contact for PR event organisation and all photography needs for the business.
- Given the nature of the role, responsibility includes a very high level of overall cross functional, general team and support work.
- You will represent the company as a member of the corporate affairs team with key external partners including and media on key Vodafone programmes.
- You will contribute to the management of crisis issues which may negatively impact upon corporate reputation and brand equity – you will assist in liaising with internal partners to resolve issues and ensure co-ordinated communications of company position.
What You Need
- You will have some PR, events experience
- You will the ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment with a dynamic approach in order to deliver speedy outputs that best represents the company in short timeframes.
- A knowledge across the wide spectrum of Vodafone’s products, services, tariffs, initiatives, sponsorships.
- A keen competitor awareness and knowledge with a good general current affairs knowledge, good awareness of the political and regulatory landscape in order to keep informed and up to date with changes in market conditions, and the overall consumer pulse.
What Else You Should Demonstrate
- In-depth communications expertise which is a core skill that is essential to the successful execution of this role.
- Excellent verbal and written dexterity in tandem with strong negotiating skills, good leadership qualities and an ability to perform well under high level of pressure is key.
The Vodafone Behaviours Are Key To Everyone’s Success
Customer Obsessed – We are passionate about exceeding customer expectations
Work passionately to really understand the customer
Look at decisions through the customer’s eyes
Take personal accountability for the customer experience
Innovation Hungry – We create and deliver new products, services and ways of working that delight our customers
Take risks and push what is possible
Look for improvement all the time
Do things in better ways
Ambitious & Competitive – We bring energy and passion to our work and always aim to beat the competition
Deliver best in class
Review our own performance and then improve it
Be lean and cost effective every time
One Company, Local Roots – We work across Vodafone to achieve the best outcome for customers, employees and shareholders V
alue our differences and act inclusively
Make the best decision for Vodafone, not just for one part of the business
Communicate and use best practice
Speed – We drive speed to market. We relentlessly prioritise and pursue the outcomes that matter to our business
Make RAPID business decisions
Deliver with urgency
Analyse fast, execute faster
Simplicity – We make things simple for our customers, partners and colleagues
Focus effort and stop ineffective activity
Communicate in a way that is easy to understand
Challenge complexity and provide simpler solutions
Trust – We are reliable and transparent to deal with. We deliver for others and trust others to do likewise
Do what you say you will do
Trust others to deliver
Support decisions once made, regardless of personal view
Who We Are
We are Ireland’s leading total communications provider offering our customers a variety of solutions across mobile and fixed platforms. As part of Vodafone Group, we are part of the world’s largest mobile community with a presence across all five continents.We’re at the forefront of innovation in Ireland. We make significant investments building and maintaining our networks and to date, we have invested nearly €1bn in our network investment programme. We continue to invest to enhance our network.It’s not just our products and services which are innovative, our modern and innovative workspace in MountainView helps cultivate an environment of creativity and innovation through new ways of working. New ways of working means an environment free from clutter, wires, barriers and cabinets. This has helped Vodafone make the Great Place to Work list in Ireland. All our employees have one locker and are free to sit wherever they wish within our building. This encourages creativity and develops relationships which traditional style environments inhibit. You probably want to know more about new ways of working…Find out move via this link: http://www.vodafone.ie/jobs/lifeOur
people are at the centre of everything we do. We employ approximately 1,300 people in Dublin and across our network of retail stores in Ireland. Our aim is to ensure each employee has the opportunity to innovate, to be challenged and to be rewarded. We are dynamic in everything we do, including our approach to training, development, performance management and flexible benefits.We are an equal opportunities employer where our people can be at their best.
Job Type Full-time
Employment Type Permanent
06-Feb-18, 11:59:00 PM
- Information Services
- Information Technology and Services
Apply online here.
One Foot Abroad was established in Dublin in 2006 to offer great walking holidays to people from all over the world. The company is now one of the leading global Camino holiday providers and offers walking and cycling holidays in Europe through two distinct travel brands – One Foot Abroad and Follow the Camino. Follow the Camino was the first ever Tour Operator to promote the Camino de Santiago and offers trips in manageable sections on all the main Camino routes while One Foot Abroad focuses on walking and adventure holidays in destinations such as Italy, France and beyond.
We are now looking for a talented and professional, detail-oriented content marketer with analytical skills to join our marketing team and participate in the next 10 years of growth and adventure!
Job Description/Key Responsibilities
- Devise and implement the content and communications plans for the One Foot Abroad and Follow the Camino brands in order to attract and engage both existing and potential customers
- Define the PR/e-PR strategy promoting the company’s brands and holidays to relevant media and influencers in our main English-speaking markets (Ireland, USA, UK, Canada & Australia)
- Manage the company’s social media channels publishing and promoting compelling, shareable content delivering on the agreed KPI’s.
- Compose and proof compelling narrative for product descriptions, blogs, social media, email newsletters and other marketing collateral
- Produce high-quality, engaging branded content to support outstanding website user experience ensuring website is SEO optimised
- Manage and co-ordinate events including Webinars, Information Evenings and Trade Events
- Brainstorm new and innovative content strategies
- Measure and report on the performance of content marketing activities monthly and provide ongoing optimisation to improve performance against agreed KPIs
Experience and Skills Required
- Minimum 3 years’ experience and proven track record in a similar role
- Expertise in delivering successful content marketing programs, campaigns and events
- Understanding of Facebook and Instagram account management best practice as well as other relevant social media platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a particular strength in written communications
- Existing media network in top market(s), preferably in travel
- Creative with a good eye for design and the ability to deliver great marketing content across all channels
- Third level qualification preferred (Marketing or Journalism)
- MS Office proficiency including Word, Powerpoint and basic functions in Excel. Experience with CMS & writing for SEO an advantage
- Understanding of marketing analytics and data interpretation
- A self-starter who’s proactive and a good team player
- A hard worker with the ability to juggle multiple projects and get things done
- A passion for travel and the outdoors
Salary and Benefits
- 12m Contract with a view to permanent role
- €40-45k depending on experience
- 22 Days Holidays per annum plus additional length of service holidays after first year
- City-centre office location
- Exciting and collaborative small-team atmosphere
- Socially-conscious company values
- Generous holiday benefits
- Adventure partner discounts
Ireland’s new National Bioeconomy Research Centre, BEACON, is currently recruiting for a number of exciting operations team positions, including a Communications, Engagment and Impact Manager.
If you are intesested in devleoping Ireland’s bioeconomy, working with Ireland’s leading researchers across many disciplines as well as cutting edge industry partners, we’d love to hear from you.
We want you to develop and lead our communications and engagment activities, working with and supporting our researchers and partners, to deliver and commincate the impact of BEACONs’s work and that of the bioeconomy.
The role will be based at University College Dublin and we are looking forward to meeting results focused team players.
Conway Communications are looking to recruit for a PR Account Executive for their busy office.
||PR Account Executive
||22 February 2018
|Position / Title
||PR Account Executive
|How To Apply
||If you are interested please send an application to Kerryann Conway; email@example.com by 22nd February 2018.
Our account executives are savy, curious, connected, hard-working and ambitious. They have a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude and proactively contribute to our client campaigns with innovative and insightful ideas. We work with some of the best clients around and they demand the best from us including Airbnb, Hennessy, Node-Living, Moet&Chandon Champagne, Culture Night, Dublin Bus, Body&Soul Festival, etc. You will work with some of the best lifestyle brands and brains in the business.
- Strong knowledge of the Irish media landscape, journalists, editors and producers.
- Ability to contribute viable ideas for client campaign development
- Minimum one year’s agency experience
- PR or industry related qualification
- Knowledge of social media analytics, tools and trends
- Understanding brand DNA, identity, etc
We’re looking for a fun, sociable and savy team player who also has the capacity to work successfully on their own; someone who is hard working, curious, ambitious and takes pride in their work.
If you are interested please send an application to Kerryann Conway; firstname.lastname@example.org 22nd February 2018.
DMC Communications is a small yet fast expanding PR consultancy with a select number of clients operating in the education; community and sports sectors. As a result of securing new projects we are seeking a Junior Account Executive looking to take the next step in their career with a small yet pro-active company.
||Suite 25, The Mall Beacon Court Sandyford Dublin 18
||23 February 2018
|Position / Title
||Junior Account Executive
|How To Apply
Applicants should email their CV and include cover letter with salary expectations to email@example.com
Suite 25, The Mall
+353 (1) 2953519
We are looking to fill this permanent position immediately.
The successful applicant should have:
• At least 1 year’s PR/marketing experience.
• A relevant third level qualification.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven ability to work on a variety of client projects and to work under pressure.
• Practical and solid understanding of traditional/social media and the digital landscape and how to incorporate these channels into campaigns.
• Campaign story and message development is important.
• Excellent organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail.
• Self-motivation and strategic approach to all campaigns
Working closely with the Head of Marketing & Communications and the Head of Fundraising, the Communications Executive is responsible for conveying LauraLynn’s internal and external messages. The post holder will maintain relations with our stakeholders and coordinate with the Head of Marketing and Communications to plan the organisations communications strategy. If a public relations crisis occurs, the communications officer will coordinate the organisation’s response under the direction of the Head of Marketing & Communications.
Essential Qualifications and Experience
- Third level qualification in Marketing
- Experience in a Marketing position
- Design experience (including use of Photoshop or similar)
- Event Management experience
- A proven track record of developing and delivering successful marketing strategies and campaigns
- Communications and Interpersonal Skills
- Displays professional knowledge and skills to undertake the role
- Initiative and Motivation• Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Planning, Organising and Time Management
- Coping Skills
- Fluency in English
- Clean Driving License
- Having an understanding of the sensitivities required of people interfacing with families and children
Desirable Qualifications and Experience
- Experience in digital marketing and use of social medial
- Project management experience
- Management experience
- Flexibility with regard to working evenings and weekends if required
For a full job description and person specification contact our HR department, T: 01 2893151
Informal enquiries contact Rachel Nolan, Head of Human Resources T: 01 2893151