Most jobs are hyperlink-ed in the Job Description. There will be typos as I don’t proof the descriptions.
I am a Director with ReputationInc. ReputationInc is an independent international reputation management consultancy specialising in reputation insights, strategy, capability and reputation management – working directly with senior leaders to help them measure, manage and protect their organisation’s reputation. ReputationInc works with leading domestic and global organisations across a range of sectors including technology, retail, financial and professional services, pharma, food and consumer goods, private equity, energy, aviation, property, construction and materials.
If you would like to learn more about how ReputationInc can assist you or your organisation please email me at mrosney [at] reputation-inc.com
Find out more about me here.
Connect with me on LinkedIn here.
If you know of any jobs going, or indeed if you would like me to post job vacancies for your organisation, please tweet me @rosney or email me email@example.com and I will post them here.
Irish Distillers are reshaping the Communications & Corporate Affairs Team at Irish Distillers and are seeking to appoint a Sustainability & Responsibility Manager to reflect the growing strategic importance of this area to Irish Distillers. Based in our Head Office in Ballsbridge, Dublin and reporting to the Director of Communications and Corporate Affairs, our Sustainability Manager will drive and manage the implementation of Irish Distillers’ Sustainability & Responsibility (S&R) Strategy – Good Times from a Good Place. Through internal collaboration, insights gathering, reporting and external engagement, you will be integral to our sustainability agenda across the business and front and centre of our future success.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for sustainability, understand the subject matter, have excellent communications skills and be interested in shaping the role. In the past, the Sustainability & Responsibility Manager also managed other areas within the Corporate Affairs & Communications Team. Now, this role is a stand-alone role and while based in the Communications & Corporate Affairs Team, they will work closely with other key functions, in particular, with Production and Commercial.
- Drive and manage the implementation of Irish Distillers Sustainability & Responsibility (S&R) Strategy – Good Times from a Good Place
- Collaborate with all functions in Irish Distillers to support and develop sustainable solutions across the areas of the four pillars of our S&R Strategy – Good Times from a Good Place: Nurturing People; Valuing People; Circular Making; Responsible Hosting
- Using insights, provide analysis, trend reports and recommendations to support the business in being a leading sustainable and responsible business
- Manage corporate sponsorships, charitable giving and relevant strategic partnerships aligned to our business strategy
- Coordinate yearly S+R action plans for the business for submission to HQ. Work with production and other functions to project manage the delivery of the action plan
- Work with our Internal Communications manager to plan and activate a calendar of activity and events across all sites with the aim of bringing to life our S&R strategy and increasing the understanding of and participation in the S&R roadmap
- Work with relevant colleagues in the Communications & Corporate Affairs function and Brand Teams to develop and deliver S&R external communications campaigns
- Ensure the S&R related key messages and spokesperson’s toolkit / one-pagers are up to date and the content shared with relevant stakeholders when required
- Implement S&R training programmes for the business
- Working with colleagues in production, manage Origin Green sustainability programme and reporting cycle for the company
- Measure our Sustainability and Responsibility performance and report progress to the relevant stakeholders in Irish Distillers and Pernod Ricard
- Manage the S&R budget and reporting to ensure delivery of value and efficiency within time and budgetary constraints.
What we are looking for?
- Educated to degree level (Honours), ideally in Sustainability, Communications, Marketing or related discipline.
- Minimum of 7 years+ sustainability, communications or marketing, achieved in a high performing environment with proven ability to develop strong relationships and influence senior stakeholders
- A track record of best in class development and execution of sustainability strategic planning and execution
- Demonstrate passion about sustainability
- Ability to work across multiple stakeholder groups, from senior leadership through to stakeholders in various functions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills , results orientated and creative problem solver
- Excellent communication skills to include strong presentation and copy writing skill
- Ability to balance driving strategy with tactical delivery
- Strong analytical ability to interrogate data, information and research to inform planning and decision making
- Strong budget management and networking skills
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to prioritise tasks and attention to detail
- Digitally savvy
Apply online here.
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we’re just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a highly organized, motivated, and detail-oriented professional to join our Public Policy team based in our Global Headquarters in Dublin..
The successful candidate will combine a passion for technology’s potential to create opportunity with knowledge of the Irish political systems and digital economy development. Reporting to the Head of Public Policy in Ireland, the successful candidate will join a team dealing with some of the most interesting public policy challenges of our times including content regulation, misinformation, electoral integrity, privacy, safety and security, freedom of expression, and the impact of technology on socio-economic development.
Candidates should have expertise in managing high-impact projects and engaging with policy-makers, experience working on platform policy issues, and strong knowledge of digital economy policy issues. They should also have excellent writing and analytical skills and share our vision of bringing the world closer together.
This role is a 6 month contract and will be based in Dublin.
- Support Facebook’s public policy activities
- Engage with the Irish stakeholders
- Support outreach to policymakers, SMBs, non‐profit organizations, and other entities.
- Represent Facebook in meetings with key stakeholders
- Communicate Facebook’s positions in public presentations
- Monitor, and analyze Irish digital policy and how it interacts with EU policy
- Assist in organizing events including trainings and educational outreach about our platforms
- Develop policy strategy
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Previous work in politics, public bodies or non-profit organization
- Demonstrated interest in the intersection of politics, public policy, and technology
- Demonstrated experience managing government relations and advocacy work
- Demonstrated advocacy experience and skills
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and manage time efficiently
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Ability to think, plan, and execute resourcefully and independently
- Experience in online communication platforms a plus
The Dell Technologies Communications team is hiring a Consultant to support communications for the President of the EMEA region, including internal and external platforms..The successful candidate will partner with the EMEA Communications team, and other regional leader communications teams, to drive programmatic support for our business leadership, communicating and increasing awareness of the strategies and programs that accelerate Dell Technologies’ business across EMEA, and educating and inspiring our team members across the region.
The successful candidate will advise on internal communications strategies and messaging, in addition to expanding the understanding of Dell Technologies’ advantaged solutions and services with customers, partners and sales. This person will sit on the EMEA Sales Leadership Team and work collaboratively with the Dell Technologies EMEA Marketing team to help direct and orchestrate EMEA GTM communications.
They will support a 360-degree communications strategy, driving initiatives for the EMEA Sales organisation, in partnership with EMEA Sales and Channel communications. They will play a critical role in communications across EMEA markets, including communications support for large events, quarterly town halls, social media and thought leadership activity.
The position reports to the Director of International GTM Communications.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Collaborate and work with the communications leads across EMEA to help drive programmatic support for the President of EMEA as he communicates via internal and external channels.
- Develop and deliver a clear internal communications plan for the President of EMEA which aligns with the executive communications strategy.
- Support the President of EMEA in leveraging his communication channels to maximise reach and engagement with both internal and external audiences.
- Work closely with the global executive communications team to sequence communications cadence and ensure consistency and understanding of message.
- Support internal and external message and presentation development – including key messages and proof points.
- Work collaboratively with teams across Dell Technologies including EMEA President Chief of Staff, Marketing, Corporate Affairs, Finance, IR, PR and AR. Also work closely with communications team members who support other Dell regional teams, helping to orchestrate global amplification.
- Understand key business drivers and competitive dynamics to position business interests successfully with target groups.
- Achieve absolute understanding and mastery of plans and programs and to provide counsel.
- Background in technology and/or go-to-market communications preferred.
- A degree in English, Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, Business, Marketing or a related field is required, along with 10-15 years professional communications experience.
- The ideal candidate will have excellent writing, editing, issue management, strategic planning, relationship-building, problem-solving and oral/written/PowerPoint presentation skills.
- Experience with and mastery of internal communications, Sales communications, and commercial technology markets. Experience in digital communications would be desirable.
- Candidate must be organised, enthusiastic, results oriented, innovative and able to deal with ambiguity and tight deadlines while working effectively in a team environment.
- This is an individual contributor role (no people management)
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: 24 June 2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.