Reputation Management Internship (Paid) – ReputationInc
ReputationInc is a specialist reputation management consultancy with offices in Dublin, London and Oslo. Established in 2003, today we count many of Ireland’s leading Indigenous and multinational companies amongst our clients, spanning a range of sectors such as professional services, legal, financial services, retail, FMCG, technology, energy and more.
ReputationInc works directly with leadership teams in helping them manage their organisation’s reputation. This work includes business strategy, corporate communications (including media outreach), internal communications, investor relations, research, industry intelligence and risks and issues management. More information is available at www.reputation-inc.com.
This paid internship will give you a chance to get valuable work experience in a fast paced business environment as well as the opportunity to develop contacts across the business and communications industries.
Throughout your internship you will get to work on projects for some of the leading companies in the country and the world, with the opportunity to be involved in a wide range of tasks which will be useful to your future career no matter what area you decide to specialise in.
The ideal candidate should have a keen interest in business and public affairs and must pay attention to detail as well as have an ability to see the bigger picture. Strong PowerPoint and report presentation skills are a must, in particular the ability to think creatively and bring content to life.
The candidate must be able to write clearly and concisely and be a confident communicator. They should be research oriented and have the ability to work independently and to a high standard. Knowledge of marketing and social media platforms is an advantage.
The successful Intern will be organised, punctual, and enthusiastic to be involved in a multitude of activities. We do not expect the Intern to be skilled in reputation management – we will support the candidate in developing these skills and kick-start their career, working alongside some of the best senior people in the business.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Assistance with preparation of business presentations including word and power point presentations
- Ongoing research and analysis on a variety of topics pertaining to client needs
- Monitoring of reputation, industry and client trends
- Media relations support to senior team members, including ideas generation, media writing, photography management, media monitoring, liaison with third-party suppliers etc.
- General administration and office management
We are open to applications from both students and graduates in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related fields.
Please send your application to Martyn Rosney – firstname.lastname@example.org
The American Chamber of Commerce Ireland (AmCham) is the leadership voice of US business in Ireland representing over 700 companies, including many household names. Our key activities are advocacy and networking. American Chamber membership includes US companies operating from Ireland, Irish companies expanding in the US and organisations with strong bilateral links between Ireland and the US.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your communications and public affairs career within one of Ireland’s most influential business groups. It will provide you with the platform to work with leaders of international and global businesses, the media and Government.
This role is responsible for supporting the advocacy and communications work of the American Chamber of Commerce Ireland. The ideal candidate should have an appropriate third level qualification*, an interest in the public affairs and the media landscape in Ireland.
Strong knowledge of design and printing processes is required. You will have a sharp eye for detail, along with strong planning, organisational and time management skills as you will be required to meet tight deadlines on digital content, publications and in the running of events.
You will also be expected to have a strong interest in all aspects of communications including digital communication, website management, social media platforms, video and new media.
*Relevant third level qualifications include: Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, Digital Media, Policy/Public Affairs, International Business/Relations or Politics
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creation of compelling stories and case studies to promote the work of the organisation through thein media and other channels, in line with the organisation’s priorities
- Responsible for brand identity and contributing to the future development of the brand.
- Plan and implement communications campaigns across AmCham’s digital platforms Manage and driving the Chamber’s social media strategy
- Content creation and production management of print publications/research papers
- Management of the American Chamber website redesign process.
- Support with the organisation and logistics of AmCham Working Groups
- Support various economic and policy events including compiling the agenda, targeting stakeholder participants and preparing background material.
- Tracking relevant media coverage/political activities and reporting these on a daily or weekly basis as required.
Experienced & Skills Required:
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years relevant post qualification experience.
- Experience in the use of website content management systems and digital tools and social media platforms essential. Digital marketing qualification an advantage.
- Experience dealing with sponsorship relationships.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal and professional communication skills with the ability to build strong stakeholder relationships.
- Is self-motivated and can prioritise own workload.
- Excellent written, oral communication skills and proof-reading skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
CV and cover note should be emailed to Stephen Hopkins at email@example.com titled ‘Communications Executive’ by 5pm Wednesday February
Nutricia Infant Nutrition Ltd, a subsidiary of Danone, is looking for Corporate Affairs Manager, Ireland Ireland (IE) Dublin Danone is a global food company holding top positions in healthy food through its four businesses: Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life Nutrition, Waters, and Medical Nutrition. Its mission, bringing health through food to as many people as possible, embodies commitment to human progress and business success. It gives meaning to the work of our 100,000 Danoners worldwide on an everyday basis. For passionate people looking for autonomy and exciting career opportunities, Danone truly has something special inside!
Reporting to the Corporate Affairs Director, the Corporate Affairs Manager will support the delivery of an aligned influencing strategy to nourish, leverage and protect Danone reputation in Ireland. They will split their time across communications and public affairs:
• Communications: Under the direction of the Corporate Affairs Director Ireland, and working closely with, the Corporate Affairs team in the UK, they will leverage Danone’s expertise, brands and ‘big bet’ activities with the right people, through the right channels and partnerships, to bring about a change to our stakeholder’s mindsets and actions leading to a favourable business environment.
• Public Affairs: they will also support the business in terms of its public affairs activities through political monitoring, attendance at events and production of internal briefings to ensure we are ‘bringing the outside in.’
• Establish a clear point of view on business-critical topics, aligning cross-Category Business Units, region and global.
• Identify, map and engage with key external stakeholders. Develop clear narratives and track impact adjusting where necessary.
• Support the Corporate Affairs Director Ireland to co-build an integrated strategic plan with the Category Business Unit & deliver actions that position the category’s expertise, brands and ‘big bet’ activities to enable sustainable business growth in the region.
• Build & where necessary protect and defend the categories that Danone operates in as well as the reputation of our brands through the development of a strong public affairs and communications plans.
• Participation in 24-hour UK media-relations function; support our trade associations to develop media statements on relevant category related topics.
• Selection and management of external suppliers and partners.
• Input into global brand communications plans to ensure alignment; activate, plans in region.
• Manage assigned budget to plan, ensuring on-time, accurate reporting in line with corporate affairs governance.
• Work flexibly across the areas of communications and public affairs, taking leadership on cross-category projects/activities as assigned by the Corporate Affairs Director Ireland
• Act as the Deputy Crisis Communications Manager for the Category Business Units and Supply Points
• Ensure Danone Ireland category achievements that reflect Danone UK corporate brand positioning are integrated into the internal communications region plan.
Danone UK corporate digital strategy (Website, Twitter):
• Collaborate and support the Internal Communications and Channel Manager, ensuring that Ireland is adequately represented and aligned in the Danone UK digital strategy.
Public affairs (50%):
Public affairs monitoring and intelligence:
• Manage Irish political monitoring, working with Heads of Public Affairs in the UK, where appropriate and an external provider to ensure the right areas are covered and that alerts and insights are delivered in an appropriate and timely fashion.
• Representation of Danone at events, ensuring ad-hoc intelligence is collected, and building relationships with influential partners, stakeholders and commentators.
Building an externally aware business
• Maintain Irish stakeholder mapping and support reporting on interactions with government officials.
• Develop and manage an effective platform/format to share public affairs monitoring with individual Category Business Units and Supply Points, working with Director of Corporate Affairs to assess potential impact and integrate into future business considerations and decision-making.
• Produce briefing notes on issues ahead of key meetings to support business representatives and international teams.
Ways of working:
• Ensure Danone’s category and brands are aligned and that cross-category synergies are efficiently managed, working in collaboration with the Corporate Affairs Director.
• Work cross-functionally with corporate affairs colleagues in public affairs, sustainability and social innovation, legal and regulatory in the UK and Ireland.
• Embed new ways of working in Category Business Units to ensure corporate affairs is engaged earlier in the planning process.
• Connect with global communications network to bring and get insights and to strengthen our voice.
• Evaluate and report on the effectiveness of communications channels and activities and ensure this informs future strategy development and activity planning
• Active member of the UK region communications team, bringing the outside in, working to ensure self and team up-to-date with trends.
• Organise regular volunteering events for Category Business Unit staff
• Reporting to: Corporate Affairs Director Ireland
• Local: Corporate affairs Teams; General managers, and local leadership teams
•Stakeholders identified through corporate affairs stakeholder mapping exercise. External suppliers, including: communication agencies.
• Relevant experience in corporate affairs
• Communication experience in some of the following: stakeholder engagement, employee engagement, media relations, issues and crisis management, advocacy.
• Ability to deliver simple and compelling messages on complex topics with engaging storytelling
• Ability to detect, anticipate and grasp communications trends and opportunities
• Ability to develop networks internally and externally
• Ability to priories, work under tight deadlines and manage complex situation
• Breakthrough, creative and innovative mindset
• Business Acumen
• Calm under pressure
• Collaborative mindset & attitudes
• Crisis management experience
• Digital communications skills and experience
• Experience of managing budgets and agencies
• Interest in current affairs, politics, basic understanding of Irish political affairs.
• Resilient through change
• Strategic thinking to develop effective communications strategies; creative skills to develop exciting and compelling campaigns and programs
• Experience of managing budgets and agencies
• Strong presentation skills (preparation and speaking) for yourself and for senior leaders in the business
Apply online here.
Closing date: 14 February 2020
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Marketing team creates world-class content and data-driven marketing solutions that communicates the value of DocuSign’s Agreement Cloud to reach more customers and help them understand the potential impact DocuSign can have on their business. We design creative for a new business campaign. Refine messaging around new product launches. Organize captivating customer events. Develop innovative social media campaigns. Collaborate on playbooks and training with the Sales team. Marketing is the face and voice of DocuSign and plays a key, high-impact role in how we tell our story.
We are looking for an experienced and driven Director of Content Marketing and Public Relations to oversee development, execution, localization and delivery of content across all our channels. You will take full responsibility of our inbound marketing strategies including public relations, organic social media, blogs and customer evidence in Europe (UK, FR, DE and NL). You will work closely with the marketing directors from each of our priority countries to develop and execute a marketing plan for delivering sales pipeline. The Director of Content Marketing and Public Relations will manage an expanding team of Content Strategists in the UK, France and Germany and our external PR and content agency partners and will interact regularly with senior marketing and sales leadership in Europe and in California (Headquarters).
Our ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional, preferably with a content and story-telling background. You should be able to develop engaging content to attract and retain customers, as well as be able to apply data analytics to personalize and optimize content for the best performance to our business goals. For this position, it’s also essential to be up-to-date with new technologies and marketing trends. The role is also our lead brand ambassador in region. Ultimately, you should be able to grow the amount in inbound demand coming to our sales team by increasing organic traffic and domain authority for our European digital properties.
This position is a People Manager role with 6 direct team members and reports to the Sr. Marketing Director of EMEA.
- Accountable for all content marketing, PR and customer evidence initiatives in Europe to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Collaborates across functions and silos to deliver an effective content marketing and PR strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives at the lowest possible cost.
- Collaborate with Marketing teams at headquarters (in California) to understand global content and PR marketing plans, and develop a plan for localizing key assets for Europe.
- Partner with brand, product marketing, country leaders and sales managers to create content and PR plans
- Serve as editor-in-chief for all content to ensure quality, clarity and consistency with brand guidelines and tone, as well as ensure all content is optimized for SEO and Google Analytics
- Create and drive a customer evidence program to collect and promote customer stories.
- Collect, monitor and analyze social, PR and website metrics, and make improvements accordingly to optimize the path to conversion
- Stay updated on industry trends and adjust the content and PR strategy as needed
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis and inspire team members to do the same
- Management of content team and external agencies.
- Extensive experience working in marketing within the business to business technology industry. Experience working for a US-based technology company is a plus.
- Strong people management experience; agency management experience
- BA/BS in marketing, business or related field
- Experience creating content for digital channels
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- Ability to analyze and present content performance
- Experience with Google analytics, and the top social channels
- Requires regular travel (20%) throughout Europe and to the United States (5%)
- A great team player, enthusiastic and proactive.
- Technology & B2B SaaS experience an advantage.
- Hands on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
- Strong written communication and presentation skills.
- Aptitude for technology.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with colleagues and cross-functional teams, and partners and customers.
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English, communication skills in French and/or German is a plus.
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world’s #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people’s lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the discussion and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.